onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Incompetent or untruth?

PVTony

When the deal with Blue Sky was announced, fans asked the then acting chairman Mike Lloyd,' How much of the £8 million would be going into the Port Vale bank?'. His response was, 'All of it'.

Lloyd made his statement on the clubs official web site on 26th Sept. It was one of his responses to a list of questions submitted by the P.V. Supporters Club. He said it was irrelevent when asked how much of the £8 million was to come directly from B.S.

Documents given to the 'Sentinel' appear to support the suggestion that B.S. were only ever planning to invest £500,000 into the club and that was to be generated by the finished projects at Vale Park and Chatterley Whitfield.

http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/Port-Vale-Blue-Sky-contract-revealed/story-14156530-detail/story.html

As acting chairman, Lloyd must have, or should have, read the contract, so he must have, or should have known that there was no £8 million.

It appears to me that he did not know the contents of the contract, or he knowingly gave false information.

Lloyds position on the board can not be tolerated.

It is impertive for the good and better future of Port vale F.C. that all four of the present directors resign. The sooner the better.

Advert

It was clear from day one that Lloyd/Deakin were intent on mis-leading fans, many of us knew this but gave into the calls from other fans to "give them time"

At no point what so ever did either make it clear it was 500,000 [ even that wasnt upfront according to Julicher ]

They had their chance with the fans and blew it big style, they were warned not to try and cheat us, they ignored the warnings and will have to deal with the hassle they are getting.

Lloyd and Deakin are both low lifes, Miller is as well but a lot fatter

It was clear from day one that Lloyd/Deakin were intent on mis-leading fans, many of us knew this but gave into the calls from other fans to "give them time"

At no point what so ever did either make it clear it was 500,000 [ even that wasnt upfront according to Julicher ]

They had their chance with the fans and blew it big style, they were warned not to try and cheat us, they ignored the warnings and will have to deal with the hassle they are getting.

Lloyd and Deakin are both low lifes, Miller is as well but a lot fatter

I must admit I was one the 'give them a chance crew', but no more I have supported this club for 41 years, they must go

Cheat me once shame on you !!! Cheat me twice shame on me !!!

Archived