onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Protest Tonight

butt lane vale fan

Agree With that Dan.

He wouldn’t get away with this down Stoke. He’s loving every minute of destroying the club. He hates us and we hate him and he claims he’s worth £130m. Well why can’t he **** off and play with another toy Instead of our football club.

I think the time is coming when he won't get away with it down the Vale. As I've said before, Vale will always exist in some form, but he will always have to watch his back for the rest of his days, whether from Vale fans or others who he has upset in his life, of which there are an awful lot...

Advert

I think the time is coming when he won't get away with it down the Vale. As I've said before, Vale will always exist in some form, but he will always have to watch his back for the rest of his days, whether from Vale fans or others who he has upset in his life, of which there are an awful lot...

You may be right.

Someone has stuck up all those anti-Smurf posters on his fence in Leicestershire so he can't avoid the flak he's brought on himself. And the embarrassment for him if he does attend a game must be galling. He'll hate that.

You may be right.

Someone has stuck up all those anti-Smurf posters on his fence in Leicestershire so he can't avoid the flak he's brought on himself. And the embarrassment for him if he does attend a game must be galling. He'll hate that.

I really don't think he's the type to be embarrassed. He seems pretty shameless and thick-skinned judging by his words and deeds so far.

Catch 22? My lifelong love and support for Port Vale FC actually dictates to me that I have to protest against Gorm, even if he is laughing at us. To do nothing is not an option.

As you say geo the end result with the dictator in charge will not be changed, short term. However we have to consider the long term for Port Vale FC and absolutely, no matter what guise we are in then, we MUST NOT HAVE GORM HERE.

Trouble is..... a couple of good wins and people retreat from the front line

Pity there is not a Football League rule on mis-management of a football club. But how would it be defined and monitored? I know the German League is not perfect, but most are limited to 49% ownership by one person, which would avoid our situation if it excludes relatives.

If only mate....

Trouble is..... a couple of good wins and people retreat from the front line

But that's temporary, or at least it would be if we actually could win a couple of games! This has now reached near boiling point and if fans simply care only about us staying in Division 2 next season, they must be reminded every game that he will still be here, apparently until we fold totally. That message has to be firmly got across to the masses who still show lethargy or apathy. Those numbers surely are now reducing by the hour as he leads us to the precipice?

But that's temporary, or at least it would be if we actually could win a couple of games! This has now reached near boiling point and if fans simply care only about us staying in Division 2 next season, they must be reminded every game that he will still be here, apparently until we fold totally. That message has to be firmly got across to the masses who still show lethargy or apathy. Those numbers surely are now reducing by the hour as he leads us to the precipice?

Don't disagree mate..... just pointing out the obvious really..... a change of circumstances brings a change of emotion.

Don't disagree mate..... just pointing out the obvious really..... a change of circumstances brings a change of emotion.

Geo, from your long distance outpost you simply cannot judge the atmosphere, hatred and contempt now building against the Owner. Even before he opens his mouth or goes on twitter or whatever, he is simply a person not wanted here and the momentum is now rolling. A couple of wins, as you say, will NOT take away the distaste for this man. Ex season ticket holders, old stagers, current attendees etc, etc are joining forces to give the man a real knowledge of their passion that this is our Club, he's just a custodian on a temporary basis. This is and has been a major part of many fans lives and we cannot allow him to suck the breath out of Vale, just because he wants to.

Geo, from your long distance outpost you simply cannot judge the atmosphere, hatred and contempt now building against the Owner. Even before he opens his mouth or goes on twitter or whatever, he is simply a person not wanted here and the momentum is now rolling. A couple of wins, as you say, will NOT take away the distaste for this man. Ex season ticket holders, old stagers, current attendees etc, etc are joining forces to give the man a real knowledge of their passion that this is our Club, he's just a custodian on a temporary basis. This is and has been a major part of many fans lives and we cannot allow him to suck the breath out of Vale, just because he wants to.

I'm pleased to hear it mate..... long may it continue..... until he has gone anyway.

Archived