onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurthwaite is worse than V2001

old sage

I hate to say it but very shortly after he started to run or should that be ruin the club after Paul Wildes departure I told people that the new owner was worse than the last lot. For this I received some abuse while others shook their heads in disagreement but today who would argue with my long held opinion?

Lets be honest V2001 were just penniless and incompetent, while Smurthwaite is an evil parasite whose only interest is in sucking the very lifeblood out of Port Vale. He quite simply must be removed at all costs before we are as extinct as the dodo. In truth it may already be too late because the squad in general apart from a small number of exceptions are simply not good enough to guarantee our safety and even if we do 'slip the noose' this season it will be the same story next year.

How can his removal be achieved? Well for me I shan't attend anymore games after this season is over until the dark shadow of Smuthwaite leaves Port Vale forever. I know that this is a big ask for some to abstain from attending games but please, please if you really love the Vale stop lining the conman's pockets by buying his over priced merchandise from the club shop and steer well clear of the food kiosks for his riddiculously priced pies etc. If you are so desperate for a pie then call in Wrights before the game and save yourself over a quid into the bargain!

Instead of sneering at the Black & Gold protesters join them because they are trying to save Port Vale while you are culpable of aiding the owner to slowly choke it to death. As the song goes 'Stand up if you love the Vale' and don't let this theiving old windbag win it's our club not his!

Advert

Ive said previously that the only way to evict him is to cut off ,the money supply.

Im a little surprised Carol? hasnt found a couple of cheap catering vans for the car park to supply pies and stuff before the match. it wouldnt affect finances much but it could help a little..... insert Tesco moto.........

Maybe he doesn't want to do the kiosk opposite the flats on the way to the ground out of business. More incentive for fans to pay for a burger before getting into the ground

I'm rather glad he doesn't order those pies that fall out your hand and onto the floor when you take a bite. Get some proper food into the ground some quality

I once joked when Smurf was getting involved with his other non-league clubs that perhaps this would be his ideal level in that he could be more hands-on and get away with it and perhaps be appreciated for it. I recall the reply (also joking) was that perhaps this was Smurf's real plan for Vale.

The irony is beginning to chafe.

Maybe he doesn't want to do the kiosk opposite the flats on the way to the ground out of business. More incentive for fans to pay for a burger before getting into the ground

I'm rather glad he doesn't order those pies that fall out your hand and onto the floor when you take a bite. Get some proper food into the ground some quality

We must be the worse in terms off catering, it’s just a shame what’s happening with this football club, at the start Norman was investing really good when first come, but for the last 4 seasons it’s been quantity off quality he needs go, just needs take the Hugill and go!

Archived