onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

A death in the family

Heatwave

I don't see many, if any, defending Smurf here, you numpty. I'm certainly not. But if Vale do down then life for many goes on. Nothing is a given, and all in all we've probably done well to be a football league club for as long as we have all things considered. People will still be able to go and watch them on a Saturday regardless, just at a level that many of our players belong at.

I'd say you probably fall in the last category by the looks of it, numpty.

Advert

I don't see many, if any, defending Smurf here, you numpty. I'm certainly not. But if Vale do down then life for many goes on. Nothing is a given, and all in all we've probably done well to be a football league club for as long as we have all things considered. People will still be able to go and watch them on a Saturday regardless, just at a level that many of our players belong at.

Bit strange how you get so agitated to call me numpty, when, according to you, Im not even referring to you. Why so angry? You don't see many, if any, defending Smurthwaite? It's the "not many" I'm referring to then.

Weird post.

People can have a different opinion, that's fine. That's not what we're seeing here though. Not one single person that has come on here and claimed to have a different opinion, or offered what they call, balance, has done anything of the sort.

Anyone that destroys Port Vale, is scum, i.e. Smurthwaite. Anyone that comes on here and takes pleasure out of the clubs demise, by winding fans up, is also scum.

The only other way I could describe someone who classes themself a Vale fan, and supports/defends Smurthwaite, despite the clear evidence showing he is destroying the club, is that they're incredibly thick, and they're getting the club they deserve.

Scum are terrorists, drug dealers and people who smash old folks up.

Don’t be so polarised to suggest that anyone who fails to use such terminology is either backing Smurthwaite

or is scum.

For the record, I want him out of our club and I’m in favour of the protest

Hope that un-scums me.

Scum are terrorists, drug dealers and people who smash old folks up.

Don’t be so polarised to suggest that anyone who fails to use such terminology is either backing Smurthwaite

or is scum.

For the record, I want him out of our club and I’m in favour of the protest

Hope that un-scums me.

Again here's another one, if it doesn't apply to you, why you getting so angry about it?

If you weren't scum, at worst you'd have been incredibly thick...but you're not defending Smurthwaite so that's fine.

Just my opinion ofcourse, although by REPs logic that makes it correct. Back in the real world, I'm open to being proven wrong.

Smurthwaite isn't a football person at all. He as good as made that clear from the very beginning. He's made poor decision after poor decision and is the biggest reason why the club are where we are. But he didn't do it for the fun of it - What would he have to gain from that? Some of you act as if he's slept with your misses and then murdered your parents. Get a ******* grip. Some of the abuse he's been on the receiving end of is ridiculous. There's far more important things in life than football, a football club. Take a long, hard look in the mirror.

Many of you were creaming your Y-fronts when Aspin and Rudge were announced by the chairman.

Again here's another one, if it doesn't apply to you, why you getting so angry about it?

If you weren't scum, at worst you'd have been incredibly thick...but you're not defending Smurthwaite so that's fine.

Just my opinion ofcourse, although by REPs logic that makes it correct. Back in the real world, I'm open to being proven wrong.

I’d love to know what part of any of my post suggests anger or any kind of abusive reply to anyone who I don’t personally know from Adam, by using immotive or aggressive vocabulary such as scum or thick?

For me, I think I’ll just leave it there.

Smurthwaite isn't a football person at all. He as good as made that clear from the very beginning. He's made poor decision after poor decision and is the biggest reason why the club are where we are. But he didn't do it for the fun of it - What would he have to gain from that? Some of you act as if he's slept with your misses and then murdered your parents. Get a ******* grip. Some of the abuse he's been on the receiving end of is ridiculous. There's far more important things in life than football, a football club. Take a long, hard look in the mirror.

Many of you were creaming your Y-fronts when Aspin and Rudge were announced by the chairman.

Sorry but I think you're wrong on many points.

Let's get this straight, if he is/was as successful business person as he made out then he shouldn't touch a business venture he has no experience in or particular liking for. No-one forced hi to be involved - you'd have to ask him why he chose to involve himself. It's certainly not a decision anyone takes lightly, leaving aside the small matter of £1.25 million.

More to the point, he has laden the club with debt that it didn't have before - and wants somebody else to pay for his mistakes. Ask him how many businesses he has done that for - zero, I would suspect.

He's ripped apart a club that is loved by thousands, shown himself to be utterly clueless, classless (ask Rob Page), arrogant and pig-headed, and now appears malicious enough to shut the place down.

These weren't mistakes. You don't really expect anyone to have any sympathy for him do you?

Who said he's a footballing person?

He didn't do it for the fun of it, so he's incompetent and worthy of criticism. Just accept it, take your own advice and "get a ******* grip". It shouldn't affect you as you aren't defending him. Chill.

Archived