onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Saturday's protest

smithie

Advert

When is it going to sink in, we as fans should be getting behind the club , players and manager for the next 11 weeks not be intent on marching against the chairman.

The fans are working against the team in doing this at this time !

I think that you need to separate the 2, protesting against the chairman is not protesting against the team and IMHO it is not detrimental to it. I will continue to support them before, during and after games as I always have although to be fair there is little or nothing to shout about at the present moment.

When is it going to sink in, we as fans should be getting behind the club , players and manager for the next 11 weeks not be intent on marching against the chairman.

Now I could be wrong on this,please feel free to correct me if so,however the well attended coffin march back in the day that attracted 4 times the amount that Saturdays did, was played on the day when we played Morecambe and we won 7-2,how do you explain that and why didn't it put the team off that day?

Tom Pope actually mentioned how supportive the fans were during the game on Saturday.

How do you explain that?

Now I could be wrong on this,please feel free to correct me if so,however the well attended coffin march back in the day that attracted 4 times the amount that Saturdays did, was played on the day when we played Morecambe and we won 7-2,how do you explain that and why didn't it put the team off that day?

It didn’t, it’s absolute rubbish and Pope mentioning it pre-game gave the team a ready made excuse.

Is it possible that the fans can multitask?... If they can isn't it reasonable to assume the players who get paid to perform can too?..... or are they just coddled snowflakes?.... oh mummy the nasty men are shouting at me from outside..... Christ on a bike.

The easiest way to stop the protests is for one man to leave..... then all those daisies on the grass would have to find something else to blame for their ineptitude..... poor little petals.

Protests are negative by nature its not the time,you’re not going to get rid of NS before the seasons over and staff wise we have what we have.Shold be full on support till we’re safe or dead and buried.

So are you suggesting we protest during the close season? How is that going to work in your view?

Are you one of Norman’s alter egos or one of his mistresses or just simply talking out of your ass?

So are you suggesting we protest during the close season? How is that going to work in your view?

How’s not the time for the reasons just said, its not about NS or any personal issues you have will him its about the club ,even Tom Pope suggested in so many words.

Archived