onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Post match interview / Loan players

butt lane vale fan

Advert

Totally agree

There’s a load of tosh on here. Sounds as if we had the better of the match and would have got a point barring a badly deflected goal. Even the Sentinel was upbeat. Askey only had a few days he would have taken advice from Pugh etc on our away performances this reflected in the team used here. I am sure Howkins will get in the team. Clark and Crookes have impressed me. As towards Whelan and Ebser he will have to see more. Manny a big miss today. If Manny is fit just get rid of one of the holding midfielders and be more forward looking. Other than when crossing the ball we should be playing the ball to Pope’s feet and ensuring that he stays up front.

So Askey says he didn't pick any of the recent loan players as they are only used to academy football.

Perhaps we needed sign Richard's then. Oh wait

Yeah because Owd pros did us proud today and didn’t cost us at all. Any Port Vale fan that saw a game last season knows more than that about Howkins even for just one player. Christ is Askey a dinosaur?

There’s a load of tosh on here. Sounds as if we had the better of the match and would have got a point barring a badly deflected goal. Even the Sentinel was upbeat. Askey only had a few days he would have taken advice from Pugh etc on our away performances this reflected in the team used here. I am sure Howkins will get in the team. Clark and Crookes have impressed me. As towards Whelan and Ebser he will have to see more. Manny a big miss today. If Manny is fit just get rid of one of the holding midfielders and be more forward looking. Other than when crossing the ball we should be playing the ball to Pope’s feet and ensuring that he stays up front.

I take it you didn’t go? Had you gone then you wouldn’t have been upbeat. The first half was the worst I’ve seen this season and the second half was only marginally better. The back four/five was tripe and the midfield was awful. At one point in the first half, no one appeared to be playing at either full back position. Under Aspin, it was semi-organised crap and under Askey it looks like disorganised crap.

If Askey decided to give the team a massive public bollocking today, the bad cop thing, even had he been a bit harsh to do so, it would have been a free hit for him.

We said the same thing earlier, instead he panders to the same horrific players that have failed the club all season, no wonder they like him according to Pope and they liked Aspin and then Pugh. Easy street with no culpability. How much poorer and devoid of footballing ability would the new signings have been? Terrible interview and decisions today from the manager after he spoke well after his appointment.

We were struggling to fill the bench so got rid of some poor loanees and replaced them with more poor loanees.

Mr Blobby is responsible for not sacking Aspin before the window closed or not allowing him to sign players with the 400k.

Can’t wait for Mr Blobby to start rolling out the excuses and blaming Aspin.

Accept that he is incompetent idiot playing at Football Manager but this is real and our existence is at stake.He does not have Port Vale at heart only how much money he can milk out of the club before he goes.

Look what Aspin has done with a top 10 budget, would you honestly trust him with 400 pence let alone 400k?

Who would you play then?

Edser has been a star at Woking, if he’s not better than that shambles of a footballer Kay and the completely ineffective Joyce it’s time to look for a new career.

Howkins is a class above anything we have at centre half.

Whitfield creates excitement and gets backsides off seats.

Montano when he hasn’t broken a finger nail creates.

Hannant is a headless chicken.

Clark clearly needs a rest, his form is off a cliff.

Kay is just a knackered pointing machine. Don’t want to see him in a Vale shirt again, back to his joke performances from the start of last season.

Pope is never fit and shouldn’t have played today. This desperation to play him even when Popeball is continually ineffective as managers are scared to find alternatives is a little stupid and makes us completely one dimensional. Cost us a point today.

I could go on but that’s enough to start.

Basically Brown and ten of Portly Vale and I’d have been happier today, they’d at least have had pride in the shirt.

Life according to REP. Why are we so crap?

Page

Yates

Brown

Burchill

Aspin

Yates

Garlick

The Sentinel

Pope

Ray Williams

Yates

Lee Blakeman

Yates

Askey

Did I miss anyone?

Don’t forget yourself and the player defence league 😉 #pdl

PS. Who is Burchill 🤪

PPS. Christ almighty that is one ugly list of names. Chuck them all in a bin.

Edser has been a star at Woking, if he’s not better than that shambles of a footballer Kay and the completely ineffective Joyce it’s time to look for a new career.

Howkins is a class above anything we have at centre half.

Whitfield creates excitement and gets backsides off seats.

Montano when he hasn’t broken a finger nail creates.

Hannant is a headless chicken.

Clark clearly needs a rest, his form is off a cliff.

Kay is just a knackered pointing machine. Don’t want to see him in a Vale shirt again, back to his joke performances from the start of last season.

Pope is never fit and shouldn’t have played today. This desperation to play him even when Popeball is continually ineffective as managers are scared to find alternatives is a little stupid and makes us completely one dimensional. Cost us a point today.

I could go on but that’s enough to start.

Basically Brown and ten of Portly Vale and I’d have been happier today, they’d at least have had pride in the shirt.

Wouldn’t argue with a word of that

We said the same thing earlier' date=' instead he panders to the same horrific players that have failed the club all season, no wonder they like him according to Pope and they liked Aspin and then Pugh. Easy street with no culpability. How much poorer and devoid of footballing ability would the new signings have been? Terrible interview and decisions today from the manager after he spoke well after his appointment.[/quote']

I’m very disappointed after today - I sincerely thought that Askey would bring something different.

Archived