onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

To provide a little balance - The budget

Robbie Earle's Perm

backwards we will continue to go until this madness of quantity over quality is ceased, after 4-5 years of this approach tired of it i am. critical of aspin i have been and this budget revelation only adds to my frustrations.

Advert

Norman Smurthwaites Port Vale... where we are expected to be happy and thankful for a budget 2 places above the very middle of LEAGUE TWO!!!!!!

Smurthwaite has now twice told us that he has made the club self sustaining... so this budget we should all be thankful for isn’t his investment.

The “doing the things on the cheap” point also comes from the fact that he is not investing the £2m he has received in transfer fees, cup runs and other income in the club. It’s all going to pay off his loans to get him to a point of financial neutrality. He cares more about making himself square than he does the club.

A windfall like that should set a club like ours up for success.... we should all have been over the moon, we should have gone and signed a couple of decent players and really pushed on... but unfortunately Norman has sucked the energy out of the place. It’s so sad.

The owner is responsible ultimately mate because as I’ve said many' date=' many, many times his biggest failing is the crap he’s appointed to the managers chair.[/quote']

Equalled only by that fact that he has received the second highest (I think) transfer income on a deal and has reinvested only a tiny portion of it.

Instead it’s all gone to sort himself out so he doesn’t lose on the deal.

why are the chosen few group of serial moaners referring to norman as " sex man," facts i would like to see, not chinese whispers

You are nothing but a fraud ISO, however, love beats all. Embrace the love with Sting.

Sting respects Mr Smurthwaite, it is great to see a man enjoying so much sex, it is how life should be, pump pump. Sex is power.

Love. Peace. Keep having sex.

This thread has not quite turned out as the forgiving, reconciliatory, love in of the chairman you hoped it would has it REP? 😂

Haters always going to hate bud.

Who cares if people love him, who cares if he stays or goes. Just providing a little balance which should stop the unfounded rumours unless Garlick is lying.

I think we've got roughly the tenth best goals against column in the league so in that respect we're more or less where we should be.

But, and it's a big but, we have the 24th best goals for column.

That’s because Aspin wanted 20 defenders a week and didn’t like going over the half way line. I can’t decide who’s football bored me the most, Aspin, Page or Brown.

You are nothing but a fraud ISO, however, love beats all. Embrace the love with Sting.

Sting respects Mr Smurthwaite, it is great to see a man enjoying so much sex, it is how life should be, pump pump. Sex is power.

Love. Peace. Keep having sex.

Don’t be saying you respect the owner in any way Sting, the vigilanties will have your head on a spike!

Sex however is indeed power 🔥

Archived