Sign in to follow this  
valiant_593

Miller

Anyone else sick of his rubbish now?

Baring in mind the amount of apparent trouble he’s been under aspin and the fact he’s been **** poor and has a shocking discipline.

What’s really starting to get on my nerves is his posts on twitter and Instagram.

The other week saying he wished he was back at Dover. And then today on his story posting a picture of him at Mansfield with the caption ‘wish i could go back a couple of years’.

I’ve got no time for players like this. The complete opposite of what we need at the minute.

Can we just get rid please. Sick of him. Waste of space.

Seems to have an attitude problem.Thinks he is someone special.Needs a good strong manager to have a word with him and bring him down a peg or two.

Give it a rest will you? Haven’t we got enough problems without getting at the players. Miller played well at Crawley and offers something we don’t have from other players in terms of movement.

At the very least we need to get behind the team to try and stay in the league.

Give it a rest will you? Haven’t we got enough problems without getting at the players. Miller played well at Crawley and offers something we don’t have from other players in terms of movement.

Give it a rest? Miller has himself just posted this on Instagram. He needs get his act together. Dosent deserve backing.

Seems to have an attitude problem.Thinks he is someone special.Needs a good strong manager to have a word with him and bring him down a peg or two.

I’d sooner him just to be released and come to some agreement to be honest. What he gets upto every weekend is awful for a pro footballer and the main reason he isn’t no where fit.

Good job the club doesn’t get drug tested apart from once a season.

Christ you are easily pleased if you think Miller is the answer to our goal scoring problem, he is awful. You state he was good a Crawley. What about his other performances?

29 years old

Has played at 19 different clubs 4 spells at 1 and 2 at 3 others

Says everything

29 years old

Has played at 19 different clubs 4 spells at 1 and 2 at 3 others

Says everything

I’d sooner him just to be released and come to some agreement to be honest. What he gets upto every weekend is awful for a pro footballer and the main reason he isn’t no where fit.

Good job the club doesn’t get drug tested apart from once a season.

Absolutely they are tested randomly a lot more than once a season.

Pathetic. Are you proud to be the person who stooped this low.
I say what I see and hear and if you don't like my comments do not call me pathetic.