Sign in to follow this  
Sting

Mr Smurthwaite

This thread has made me chuckle.

One thinks Sting should call Mr Smurf and offer him some life coaching, because he’s clearly lacking in emotional intelligence.

He is but apparently he has found (or paid) someone who will do it for him.

That insinuates prostitution which is illegal and inappropriate to suggest without evidence as it’s not what the rumours are about.

Keep it light hearted Owd, you are better than that.

Sex man is law obiding so the rumours go! 😘🐶

That insinuates prostitution which is illegal and inappropriate to suggest without evidence as it’s not what the rumours are about.

Sex man is law obiding so the rumours go!

Light hearted REP !. I find it more like it's amazing that any woman would even look at him not only for his looks but more because of his horrible personality.

Light hearted REP !. I find it more like it's amazing that any woman would even look at him not only for his looks but more because of his horrible personality.

Maybe it's a bloke then?

Sex man is law obiding so the rumours go! 😘🐶

Doesn't the Catholic church preach that you shouldn't have sex before you have paid for it?..... church, flowers, food fest, booze up etc for a wedding.

A number of people pay for sex after the act.... STDs, unwanted pregnancy, kids, appearance on Jeremy kyle etc.

Is that light hearted enough mate?... I do my best

A message to Norman. We are a very unhappy bunch and any dirt we can find on you we will. Enjoy your vino tonight.

Is NS as bad as everyone is making out?

He dose seem to try in his own way at times to please the fans. He seems to have enough money to not let the club fold.on the other hand he seems to make some strange decisions.Never myself took to him at the start but all the abuse he gets well is that helpful, I’m not sure it is.

Is NS as bad as everyone is making out?

He dose seem to try in his own way at times to please the fans. He seems to have enough money to not let the club fold.on the other hand he seems to make some strange decisions.Never myself took to him at the start but all the abuse he gets well is that helpful, I’m not sure it is.

He is as bad as we think, how anyone can defend what he is doing is beyond me. He is bleeding this club dry. He bought it for 1.2 million i think and the Hugill money alone gives him a positive return, we have cut the wage bill season after season, where has all the transfer money gone?, where has all the tv money gone?, where has all the checkatrade trophy money gone?.

He is a liar and we need to get him out before there is nothing left to support...