onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vales new manager

yorky valiant

Advert

Gorman has made sure this happened in the last week of the transfer window. Get rid of the manager the day before the transfer window closes. That way he gets to keep the £400K, saves on players that have left the club and the new mug coming in to work with this so called Chairman has nothing. Gorman knows then when we go out of the league, he can blame other people.

We all Gorman is going with the cheap option and that will be Askey. God help Askey - does he actually know what he is letting himself in for. Must be mad as a box of frogs. Good luck to you having to work with Gorman.

If it is Askey, can we please get behind him and give him a chance? For that matter, whoever it is we need to support him and give him a fair crack?

Some people on here will never be happy unless Pochettino comes. Even then I dare say they’d moan.

I’m Norman’s biggest critic and believe he has to go for the good of the club but I’m not going to write off a new manager straight away.

Non league to league 1 is quite a big jump though isn’t it. And Shrewsbury sold the vast majority of their squad before he arrived.

We’re near the bottom of league 2.

Unfortunately, his level with Macc is far closer than the gap between us and Shrewsbury.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not thrilled by it. It’s not an exciting appointment. But it never was going to be.

Is it, really.When was the last time a relegated team from L2 came straight back up, it rarely happens. There is little, if anything between the top half of the conference and the bottom half of L2.

I had the pleasure of watching Barnet v Brentford Monday, and if we played them, and they were to play like they did Monday, IMO they would destroy us.

Ask the Cowley brothers if they think there is any or much difference, most of the squad that got them out of the conference are still there as they march onto league 1

We get so fixated and take almost a pompous attitude about the conference as clearly it's the one place we don't want to be, but there are dozens of players in that league that would perform equally well in League 2 or even league 1 so whilst I am not advocating we should recruit the new manager from there, even after our latest experience, I really wouldn't rule it out or rebel against a decision to do so

Frankly I don't really care who the next manager is, and for no better reason than I simply don't believe anyone will or could do worse than Neil these past 3 months, which logically then suggest whoever it is, will quite prob ably represent a vast improvement.

At least for starters anyway, that will do for me

If it is Askey, can we please get behind him and give him a chance? For that matter, whoever it is we need to support him and give him a fair crack?

Some people on here will never be happy unless Pochettino comes. Even then I dare say they’d moan.

I’m Norman’s biggest critic and believe he has to go for the good of the club but I’m not going to write off a new manager straight away.

Totally agree. Whatever decision is made is final and we’ll have to accept it. The new manager will need 100% support for us to have any hope of escaping this dreadful mess we’re in, so any protests against Smurthwate needs to be targeted away from impacting the new manager and players.

Archived