yorky valiant

Vales new manager

It was a reasonable question but surely the post match interview should start by asking about the match, not “Hi Neil, are you getting the sack”.

Maybe they knew Aspin would be gone the next day? It certainly seemed that as the full-time whistle went they were hinting it was his last game in charge despite it being a decent away point.

Looks like I might be in the minority but I’d take askey 100% worked wonders at macc. Played youth, played decent football, chairman couldn’t speak highly enough of him. I wanted him when we got aspo but can see the frustrations others might have if it is him. I’d still like to see someone like hurst or some that were mentioned on page one of this thread although probably out of our price range. No time for a new man to bring anyone in though!

Looks like I might be in the minority but I’d take askey 100% worked wonders at macc. Played youth, played decent football, chairman couldn’t speak highly enough of him. I wanted him when we got aspo but can see the frustrations others might have if it is him. I’d still like to see someone like hurst or some that were mentioned on page one of this thread although probably out of our price range. No time for a new man to bring anyone in though!

Done deal it’s Askey.Macc didn’t want him back when he was sacked by Shrewsbury and he wasn’t up to it at Shrewsbury.

Another one of Norman’s Pound shop bargains.

Norman,s Just waiting for the window to close before he announces it.

Edited by Erniemossrules

Get Steve Evans in.

He might be a right fucktard of a bloke, but we need someone who can ignite some fire and passion into these players.

I dont see Askey as being that kind of Manager. We dont need another run of the mill boring sort of manager.

He won't make any difference, while we still have the same Chairman.

Is Askeybthe right man for the job... who knows but probably not.

Is he cheap... that’s all that will matter to Norman.

People mentioning Hurst, Evans and Clarke are deluded. There is more chance of lord Lucan parading around the pitch on red rum than Norman spending a sensible amount on a manager!

Not Askey or Kewell both failed at this level and both of their former teams are below us now. If they get the job its obvious Norman wants us out of the league.

Do us and you a favour Norman pay the money and get an experienced league manager if you want the Vale to survive in the league.

Get Steve Evans in.

He might be a right fucktard of a bloke, but we need someone who can ignite some fire and passion into these players.

I dont see Askey as being that kind of Manager. We dont need another run of the mill boring sort of manager.

Not enough pies for Evans & Slythwaite

Just my own opinion, anyone mentioning Evans is in dreamland.

Evans goes to clubs with money.

Crawley, bankrolled to the Football League

Rotherham , promoted with us, probably biggest budget in the division by miles.

Peterborough, loads of money, though to be sacked whilst 6th is harsh ?

Not a cat in hells chance of him coming for tuppence hapenny.

And please please please not Harry Spewell

Edited by darren1810