onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vales new manager

yorky valiant

As every day passes it is clear to me Smurf has had enough his hope is we fold within 3 years and he gets a pay off selling the ground. He won't pay a manager 30k a year! Is astounding. It is clear he has no wealth just loaned up to his eyeballs. I am so glad I am, 56 and not 16 and I have had some great times at the Vale. I love them as much as my wife and kids and it will hit me hard when Port Vale dies.

Advert

As every day passes it is clear to me Smurf has had enough his hope is we fold within 3 years and he gets a pay off selling the ground. He won't pay a manager 30k a year! Is astounding. It is clear he has no wealth just loaned up to his eyeballs. I am so glad I am, 56 and not 16 and I have had some great times at the Vale. I love them as much as my wife and kids and it will hit me hard when Port Vale dies.
Sympathise with you mate. There are hundreds, if not thousands now of like minded Valiants to what you've said. Vale are in our blood, they are with us every single day of our lives and to see one sub human loon slowly stick the knife into the Club makes us all feel sick. We are witnessing a dictator running is to the edge of oblivion. Fans now have to do something. Even the happy clappers or those so brainwashed into Abnorm's devious plan must now join us to confirm that Port Vale, under his tenure, is out of control.

I respect the sentiment but it's unlikely you're right. The land is not worth anything like the money he's put in so far,that's probably not his agenda. I think he's genuinely delluded enough to think he can turn this around- which is even more worrying.

Somebody made up an internet rumour that sprouted legs. Just goes to show that you don't need a great deal of money to move a Next Manager market.

Will he have to think about perhaps appointing a caretaker soon or will we be seeing Sex Man himself in the dugout tomorrow?

Given what I've read on here, Vale's new manager is Norman Smurthwaite.

What a clown.

The club shop can’t find a tracksuit big enough to fit him.He will have to be satisfied playing Football Manager on his X box and pretending he is the owner.

Just a minute doesn’t he already own a football club which he has ruined.

It would be funny if it wasn't so serious.

How on earth can the chairman of a professional football club, fighting to stay in the league, get us into a situation two days before the crucial window closes in which we don't have a manager? It's mind boggling. Arguably yesterday was the most important day in our season and yet we have no manager at the helm.

Is all the forward planning done on a fag packet? Did we have no plan to replace Aspin once he decided he was off last weekend? It's so ridiculous and hard to believe it's actually happened. Unbelievable incompetency!

Archived