yorky valiant

Vales new manager

If we had a competent owner Askey would have been appointed yesterday afternoon and had all today to focus on bringing a few additions. Instead he has to spend it quibbling with Smurthwaite over the sake of a £35,000 salary. I would say it’s unbelievable but with this buffoon it is entirely believable,

I doubt askey has asked for 35k. He's probably laughed at norm when he offered that and now norms moved on to Pugh.

I doubt askey has asked for 35k. He's probably laughed at norm when he offered that and now norms moved on to Pugh.

Very smart from Mr. Smurthwaite.

He gets rid of Aspin and Nogan (combined wage approx 1k/week) and replaces them with Pugh and Pope - who are already on the payroll. Saved himself another 50k there.

He gets rid of Aspin and Nogan (combined wage approx 1k/week) and replaces them with Pugh and Pope - who are already on the payroll. Saved himself another 50k there.

Completely forgot that we had a mega Experienced manager in the ranks to help us pull clear of the relegation fight we are in.... you couldn’t make it up :)

It won't be smart when he owns a football club in the conference north, the fat pig.

Christ that would be a monumentally stupid decision, worse than appointing Askey.

Christ that would be a monumentally stupid decision' date=' worse than appointing Askey.[/quote']

What's up with Askey?

So apparently Askey wont be coming now. So its between Pugh Or Kewell. I did say be careful what you wished for.

Where have you heard this?

If it's Kewell i'm finished with it

Where have you heard this?

If it's Kewell i'm finished with it

Kewell had Notts County playing some positive football when they came to Vale

Positive football meaning emphasis on attack!!

He did but they couldn't defend for toffee!

They were 24th in the table and the bloke is an absolute weapon