onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vales new manager

yorky valiant

Advert

Norman is of course, a grade A1 Cnut and I ******* hate him more than I ever did the V2001 lot...but I'm not convinced that hasn't been edited, using something like 'inspect element' in google Chrome to edit the words. Gorm doesn't really use punctuation or capital letters. It doesn't read like his usual tone and manner of writing. I observe Gorm in the same way Attenborough observes insects and can say with confidence I know how he operates. However, 'Valliants' is spelled incorrectly so you never know, he's made that mistake on several occasions. Either Gorm has decided to welcome the inevitable 24/7 barage of **** coming his way from the fans starting with the Tranmere game, or the guy who edited it has excellent attention to detail.

Is it, really.When was the last time a relegated team from L2 came straight back up, it rarely happens. There is little, if anything between the top half of the conference and the bottom half of L2.

I had the pleasure of watching Barnet v Brentford Monday, and if we played them, and they were to play like they did Monday, IMO they would destroy us.

Ask the Cowley brothers if they think there is any or much difference, most of the squad that got them out of the conference are still there as they march onto league 1

We get so fixated and take almost a pompous attitude about the conference as clearly it's the one place we don't want to be, but there are dozens of players in that league that would perform equally well in League 2 or even league 1 so whilst I am not advocating we should recruit the new manager from there, even after our latest experience, I really wouldn't rule it out or rebel against a decision to do so

I think you’ve misread my post (or maybe I didn’t make it very well) as you’ve agreed with exactly what I’ve been attempting to say.

There is virtually no difference quality wise between the top of the conference and league 2 (yet the gap between league 2 and 1 seems quite large) therefore we should pay more attention to what Askey did at Macc as opposed to shrewsbury as that is closer to our level. So it bodes we’ll, as he did a superb job. Far better than Aspin did in the Conference.

Askey certainly not my first choice but at least he will set the team up better than Aspo could.We might even have a create some chances and have some shots on goal. I also like the fact he is a local lad ,family with very close ties to the club so heart is in it.Had no money to spend at Macc yet get them promoted so I think is better then some give him credit for. Perhaps not the glamour singing of an Evans, Hurst etc. but the chairman is never going to pay a lot of money for the manager - he's never done that.

I think Askey would be a decent short term solution to keep us up which all that matters really between now and May.

1 down and 1 to go......On with the protests so we can start to enforce some long term change.

It's a tricky one. We need to ensure we stay up so a quick appointment is needed otherwise we will end up with a current experienced player but novice manager taking the reigns in the short term, we can't afford that to happen. In an ideal world, if we further away from the relegation trapdoor and could take more time, a responsible owner would have a vision for the club, identify and research managerial targets based on that vision, advertise the job, scrupulously research applicants and if none of those meet the vision except a compensation package is necessary to get the man you want and pay the money to get that person. Unfortunately that's not going to happen.

I wonder if these messages from Norman we’re passed by the marketing department or not!

Probably written by his puppet Garlick.

I believe he was quite worried last Saturday because of the expected protests.He didn’t want his guests to hear any abuse about him.Wasnt there anyway after his shenanigans in Hamil Road.

So let’s give him some stick this Saturday and support the team and players.

Might be worth taking a few red cards along to show him we aren’t happy.

Askey will be appointed Friday morning a few hours after the transfer market closes. You couldn't make it up.

New manager will be appointed early tomorrow morning. We don’t need any signings we just need better tactics at home. Any team who has only lost two out of last 11 away matches can be turned around.

Archived