blackdog

Aspins future to be decided.............

Lee Blakeman

@LeeBlakeman

Follow Follow @LeeBlakeman

More

Neil Aspin has just told me “I expect the situation surrounding my future to come to a head tomorrow” #PVFC

This on Twitter.

Why should it come to a head tomorrow. Maybe it is NA that’s giving the ultimatum over signings before Thursdays deadline. If he was going to be sacked, you wouldn’t do it one day before deadline day........ but we have Norm the Gorm.

I think his future had already been decided by the abysmal management over the past 12 months.Lack of leadership shown yet again by the CEO/Chairman to allow the club to sleep walk over the past 7 weeks leaving a new manager to be unable to do anything.

I am not a supporter of Aspin but to sack him at this stage of the season is madness,sheer madness.

Any change should have come weeks ago giving the new bloke chance to assess the squad and line up any recruitment needs.

Aspin will at least keep us a tight outfit as shown tonight, yes I know home performances are dire, but to go out all attack now could leave us leaking goals and not scoring ourselves.

The time to change manager is at the end of the season,not now.

Would be inconvenient timing to say the least. Should have been done sooner if going to happen.

Edited by toyahw