onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

**** knight?

melv

Advert

I think the worrying thing about this is that the current lot are so desperate they would let almost anybody in, and take almost any risk they can get away with in order to preserve their position - and unlike the previous wunch of bankers that ran us into the ground for lack of investment, they won't be around to suffer........

There's a lot more damage they can do, and that's the big problem.......the fact that they have control of the club's assets and that the main asset is the ground / stadium.....how many badly run clubs have ended up seriously screwed because of sale and lease back arrangements? That would be my biggest concern - the second being selling players....if anyone wanted to buy them that is.

Mr Knight was responsible to looking after affairs when Brighton has the ground sold from under their feet. He took them to their new ground before allowing someone with more resources to move the club forward.

I used to work with his son in law in Brighton. Can't see it happening; scare mongering with a Brighton connection.

Mr Knight was responsible to looking after affairs when Brighton has the ground sold from under their feet. He took them to their new ground before allowing someone with more resources to move the club forward.

I used to work with his son in law in Brighton. Can't see it happening; scare mongering with a Brighton connection.

Agreed but I would add he was a saviour for BHAFC. He worked tirelesly to get the club back from Gillingham to Withdean and for Falmer. He would be great but cannot see it at all.

Fully agree, just don't see it.

DK is life president at BHA, and from what I understand still very much part of the fabric down there - they even have a bar named after him at the Amex.

BHA's fans, following their own troubles, are quite active in stuff like Clubs in Crisis. I can't see one of their own furthering our own woes.

Non runner IMHO.

Nice name!

I remember when Nobby joined us from Brighton Mr Knight was none too pleased.

'Why on earth would Horton want to join Port Vale' he famously asked.

Maybe because at the time we were in a higher league and Nobby had been offered a nice sum to keep us up, and of course his family were based in the Midlands.

Mr D Knight is Brighton through and through and I can't see why he would be interested in us.

Nice name!

I remember when Nobby joined us from Brighton Mr Knight was none too pleased.

'Why on earth would Horton want to join Port Vale' he famously asked.

Maybe because at the time we were in a higher league and Nobby had been offered a nice sum to keep us up, and of course his family were based in the Midlands.

Mr D Knight is Brighton through and through and I can't see why he would be interested in us.

They took him first from us when he was a player, gutted I was, he was a better player than a manager!

Let's hope not, no more in we want em out!

Besides Knight axed Micky at Brighton one Saturday morning before a game with Milwall that i went to after only bringing him in at the start of the same season so can't imagine Micky would be too chuffed either.

As someone else stated earlier he still holds a figure head position at B&HA.

Fully agree, just don't see it.

DK is life president at BHA, and from what I understand still very much part of the fabric down there - they even have a bar named after him at the Amex.

BHA's fans, following their own troubles, are quite active in stuff like Clubs in Crisis. I can't see one of their own furthering our own woes.

Non runner IMHO.

Also I remember Brighton fans asking what the point of Port Vale was a few years ago!

Archived