onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Welcome Danny Elliot

AlienTitWrench

Advert

Not expecting you to acheive anything here or save Vale from relegation, but welcome none the less.

Lets hope you at least have a bit of a cult following as per "Reggie"

How is this guy, who has been playing football at a lower level than maybe many of us on here have become a better option than “Dire” Angus who at least has been scoring a few goals?

I’d also add...played University Football in the United States? Is it really that strong a proven level? I played university football in BUSA leagues for Lancaster University and that is likely stronger than that...must be joking surely?

This guy is a new low. Aspin really should have told him to get lost rather than embrace Smurf’s mad schemes.

With this signing (although I wish him well) and potentially similar ones. does it now categorically tell us that Aspin has sweet FA say on what goes on ?

If I was Aspin, I would resign while I still had some credability intact. Not because of performances, but because of the undoubted interference from Fatso.

Is this just another game (remember he said he cut the budget so Page would resign) in the derreanged mind of Smurfthwaite ?

I now genuinely believe it is his plan to put us out of business and sell whatever he can from his ill earned gains.

I’d also add...played University Football in the United States? Is it really that strong a proven level? I played university football in BUSA leagues for Lancaster University and that is likely stronger than that...must be joking surely?

This guy is a new low. Aspin really should have told him to get lost rather than embrace Smurf’s mad schemes.

No, American college teams are of a decent standard. Not comparable to British university teams. Achille Campion was at that level before joining us after a spell in the Swedish third division. I would expect Elliot to be of similar quality i.e. not good enough but not some comedy level standard.

Elliot has though come from a Spanish non-league side so obscure that they don't have a Wikipedia article. That's a new low for us I think. Sometimes the players don't have articles but not even the club he comes from has a Wiki page and he apparently couldn't get in the first team? I'll be surprised if he gets on the pitch tbh

Great that they use that in the opening line... Says it all given the calibre we are aiming for

It's a higher standard, more like semi professional as they normally get free education and a generous bursary.

Archived