onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Protest against the owner all remaining home games.

wwindsor

Advert

It would need someone with more time and brain matter to "organise" something bigger than a simple protest or red card protest. I put the poll on fb to guage the actual numbers of fans that were serious about turning up and peacefully protesting. As it stands its 225 which is a good number to start with. If anuone has other ideas then please feel free to look at other options and move this thing onwards, whoever it is will have my full backing and both my wife and I and our 3 daughters will be there at the main entrance and will have whatever cards or banners ready for the game itself..

The B&G red card protest saw 5,000 cards printed and distributed at the turnstiles prior to the game. The cards were printed with details of the misdeeds of V2001 and instructions for their use. Fans were asked to hold them up for a couple of minutes at the start of the game and again at the start of the second half if memory serves me correctly. I still have the text somewhere. The idea was to show discontent but not to interfere with the game. They were printed A5 size by a mate who charged me considerably less than cost price.

I think I still have the card somewhere, it was also done at Macc away if I remember right. I remember when it was being discussed at the meeting and you said Martin, you put the instructions ON the card.

I think I still have the card somewhere, it was also done at Macc away if I remember right. I remember when it was being discussed at the meeting and you said Martin, you put the instructions ON the card.

We have to be patient and persistant with any of the protests, before, during and after every home game to really get at Mr Smurthwaite and make it uncomfortable for him while he is here. It wont happen overnight but at least its a start..Making people from out of the area aware of what is going on and then them asking questions and talking about it will surely put pressure on the owner. K.T.F.

There really needs to be a significant demo by the Sproson statue after every home game to get the message across. I would say 500 bare minimum.

Thats down to us as fans to get of our arses and make up the numbers to make it happen nobody can do it for you!!

The B&G red card protest saw 5,000 cards printed and distributed at the turnstiles prior to the game. The cards were printed with details of the misdeeds of V2001 and instructions for their use. Fans were asked to hold them up for a couple of minutes at the start of the game and again at the start of the second half if memory serves me correctly. I still have the text somewhere. The idea was to show discontent but not to interfere with the game. They were printed A5 size by a mate who charged me considerably less than cost price.

A5 won't fit all of Gorm's bullshlt.

If you are up for organising it again I have mountains of content, quotes, screenshots, PMs, article screenshots etc I can provide to help write out the timeline and narrative for on the card, and can bank transfer the costs. Scumthwaite out.

Archived