A Massive YES from me. Hate the ****.
if Norman would like to have a Chat with me one to one I would be obliging. I don't hide behind any keyboard, I say what I see. I feel hurt.

if Norman would like to have a Chat with me one to one I would be obliging. I don't hide behind any keyboard, I say what I see. I feel hurt.

I think most people would do that too but he has withdrawn from contact with the supporters and media so that isn't going to happen.

In any case, time and again he has proven himself to be mendacious and disingenuous.

Is it time to build momentum for B&G Pt 2 Yes or No

I may not attend any home games and haven't for over two years I'm 110% behind a B&G part 2 campaign.

I suppose I started my protest two years ago as I haven't been 100% confident with the handling of the club.

I was 100 % behind Aspin and will never say a bad word against him but its just not working on the pitch. The problem needs addressing before the trap door has our name engraved on it.

I'm intending to travel to my first game this season on Saturday and will be deploying my B&G scarf. I am dreading it; I feel I need to experience the doom & gloom for myself.

You don't need to ask me. I will be there along with my lad and maybe one or two more who no longer attend.

We must never forget April 30, 2011 - United we remain :yes: