onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread - Crawley Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

Our whole club has become strange. We go on signing large quantities of players who aren't good enough.

It's a disgrace that a club like ours is being so badly run that we are miles behind clubs like Burton, Forest Green and Crawley, etc.

Plus we're getting progressively worse each year and dropping like a stone.

Enough is enough. Get out of our club.

Advert

I can't even be bothered to think about the football team next match because the football club is being killed by the big blue one.

NS, if you want fans to support, run the club properly and invest in some players that are good enough to return the pride we once had to be Vale fans. We're **** and we've had enough.

Enough is enough. Get out of our club.

Funny how we all see different things in the game. Hopefully Clark is fit because our only outlet yesterday was full backs. I’ve never seen gibbons see so much of the ball before and the only reason that is i think because of the set up of the side. We have very few other options when we get the ball and both he and Clark in the main we’re the only 2 players showing for it and IMO the only 2 players that kept trying to drive us forward. That’s the summation of Aspins tactics when we have to rely on 2 inexperienced full backs to be the factors that drive us forward, that’s not good enough because we need more for other areas. Our formation first half exposed him on a couple of occasions when manny didn’t track, second half much better formation with whitfield in front of him because it put them on the back foot more. In fact I’m surprised we didn’t set up like that anyway because we knew what they would be like. Nightmare and a red card for Gibbons yesterday? No chance. Definite yellow though. In our little group we all thought mom for what it’s worth would be either Kay, Whitfield or Gibbons.

If Pope isn’t fit for next week then I have no idea what we will do, because if Angus goes out that only leaves us with miller.

Brown

Gibbons

Legge

Smith

Clark (if fit)

Worrall

Kay

Manny

Hannant

Whitfield

Pope (if fit)

Funny how we all see different things in the game. Hopefully Clark is fit because our only outlet yesterday was full backs. I’ve never seen gibbons see so much of the ball before and the only reason that is i think because of the set up of the side. We have very few other options when we get the ball and both he and Clark in the main we’re the only 2 players showing for it and IMO the only 2 players that kept trying to drive us forward. That’s the summation of Aspins tactics when we have to rely on 2 inexperienced full backs to be the factors that drive us forward, that’s not good enough because we need more for other areas. Our formation first half exposed him on a couple of occasions when manny didn’t track, second half much better formation with whitfield in front of him because it put them on the back foot more. In fact I’m surprised we didn’t set up like that anyway because we knew what they would be like. Nightmare and a red card for Gibbons yesterday? No chance. Definite yellow though. In our little group we all thought mom for what it’s worth would be either Kay, Whitfield or Gibbons.

If Pope isn’t fit for next week then I have no idea what we will do, because if Angus goes out that only leaves us with miller.

Brown

Gibbons

Legge

Smith

Clark (if fit)

Worrall

Kay

Manny

Hannant

Whitfield

Pope (if fit)

Brown

Gibbons

Legge

Smith

Clark (if fit)

Monty (unless Clarke is injured then he goes to LB)/ Conlon

Manny

Conlon/Joyce

Hannant

Pope(if fit)Whitfield or Miller

Or, if Clarke is not fit, but Pope is why not lets go back to 4-3-3 with the two wide forwards dropping when we don't have possession....just change something Neil, anything!!!!

Can't see us getting another point this season Smurthwaite and Aspin are a toxic mix that other players and teams don't want to know about.Managers and players get together and talk to each other and our manager who couldn't find his arse with both hands will find that no one wants to know about us they wont loan us players because he makes some excuse and wont play them, that coupled with the(probably) lowest wage structure in the division Smurfs tighter than a ducks arse so national league here we come.in my honest opinion.

Can't see us getting another point this season Smurthwaite and Aspin are a toxic mix that other players and teams don't want to know about.Managers and players get together and talk to each other and our manager who couldn't find his arse with both hands will find that no one wants to know about us they wont loan us players because he makes some excuse and wont play them, that coupled with the(probably) lowest wage structure in the division Smurfs tighter than a ducks arse so national league here we come.in my honest opinion.

Yet more ill-informed nonsense arrived at via non-attendance. Our situation gains nothing from having the opinions of the many, many "fans" who find any excuse not to attend.

It pisses me off enough as it is with people at the games being so ready to be negative but they at least have paid to be there and arguably are entitled to say it as they see it.

Endless, boring and tiresome observations that are simply re-hashed from other people's experiences are entirely unhelpful and unwelcome.

If Pope is out then we are in the **** because it totally changes Aspins gameplan (not necessarily a bad thing). It gives the other players like Miller an opportunity to step up. Can they take it?

The question is PV is do you think he is capable of going against every one of his natural instincts, have to say, I have no idea, as we have never seen him try. Would be fascinating to see for once though wouldn't it

Yet more ill-informed nonsense arrived at via non-attendance. Our situation gains nothing from having the opinions of the many, many "fans" who find any excuse not to attend.

It pisses me off enough as it is with people at the games being so ready to be negative but they at least have paid to be there and arguably are entitled to say it as they see it.

Endless, boring and tiresome observations that are simply re-hashed from other people's experiences are entirely unhelpful and unwelcome.

Granted we won't be the best payers and though I don't profess to know, I would like to have a bet that we're nowhere near the worse

The question is PV is do you think he is capable of going against every one of his natural instincts, have to say, I have no idea, as we have never seen him try. Would be fascinating to see for once though wouldn't it

If Pope is out then it leaves us in with a problem. It really only leaves us with Miller to lead the line, unless he goes out and gets a big target man on loan or permanent.

I get what you’re saying, but then go on to start a thread on not renewing st’s

Archived