AlienTitWrench

Danny Elliot to sign ?

I watched lower league football (Div 2B/3)) in Spain for 5 years. I'd put third division as Northern Premier North/South at best NW Counties Div 2 at worst

Here we go again, another January window as a non event.

How much of a hole has this signing made in the 400k ??

I would imagine the wage bill has been cut with loanees going back,

no prob with signing prospect and chancers but you cant rely on them , as im sure everyone agrees we need a settled performing first team then work them into it otherwise its like tryin gto hit a dartboard whilst blindfolded and being spun around

Let's give him a chance if he signs. Too many "experts" on this forum.

By "experts" you mean repetitive feckwits? I wonder if this is a Rudgie find?? We won't know for a while, I guess?

We just aren't bothered anymore are we?

Never ever have I felt so couldn't give a **** about vale.

I'd almost forgotten I was going tomorrow

So had I, thanks for reminding me!

By "experts" you mean repetitive feckwits? I wonder if this is a Rudgie find?? We won't know for a while, I guess?

It may be but likely not, either way we are in a relegation battle out of the league another if/but/maybe/could do - player isn't what the 1st team needs right , we need proven players for particular positions that we know(and the management) what we are getting- players are available haven't we missed out on 11/12 and lost out to the mighty force of Cheltenham fc...

no issues against this lad but really can we pin our hopes on him right now to get us out of this mess we are in, by the time he is up to speed another month will be gone at least and that's if he is an hit.

Probably another part time waiter that Smurf met on holiday playing football on the beach. Either that or he has found a CD that Bruno left behind.

The problem is not we sign this sort of player, which is obviously one for the future.

The problem is, we seem to almost sign this sort of player exclusively. We get just the minimum amount of experienced pro's we can get away with, the rest of the squad is either loans or this sort of players.

I'm not all for spending the money Aspin may or may not have, just for the sake of signing someone. Since it was announced, the money have been burning in peoples pockets and we were not much beyond January 2nd, before people started asking "why haven't we signed anyone yet".

I'm sure Aspin could have spend it twice over already, if he had signed players like Mbamba. But I'd much rather we saved any money he may or may not have for the right player, then just spend it on any player.

Aspin said today it will most likely be loans that come in. So that means 3 or 4 players, to sit on the bench or in the stands. I really don't get, why we keep loaning all these players, just to stick them in the stands. It really is beyond me!

Do we just ring clubs up and ask "do you have any players available for loan? Which position? Doesn't matter, just anyone that can make tea". I really don't get how this system works!

To be fair wasn't both Ben Williamson and Ryan Burge at that level so you never know as both had something about them (Burge more briefly mind!)

Both of them were truly awful.

The problem is not we sign this sort of player, which is obviously one for the future.

The problem is, we seem to almost sign this sort of player exclusively. We get just the minimum amount of experienced pro's we can get away with, the rest of the squad is either loans or this sort of players.

I'm not all for spending the money Aspin may or may not have, just for the sake of signing someone. Since it was announced, the money have been burning in peoples pockets and we were not much beyond January 2nd, before people started asking "why haven't we signed anyone yet".

I'm sure Aspin could have spend it twice over already, if he had signed players like Mbamba. But I'd much rather we saved any money he may or may not have for the right player, then just spend it on any player.

Aspin said today it will most likely be loans that come in. So that means 3 or 4 players, to sit on the bench or in the stands. I really don't get, why we keep loaning all these players, just to stick them in the stands. It really is beyond me!

Do we just ring clubs up and ask "do you have any players available for loan? Which position? Doesn't matter, just anyone that can make tea". I really don't get how this system works!

Depends on what type of loans and what percentage of wages we are prepared to pay. The loan market is like the transfer market. If we're prepared to pay a couple of grand towards a total wage we get someone decent. Pay board and lodgings only we get a chancer.

If Àndoh is fit he'd have been a good gamble ... ah well!