AlienTitWrench

Danny Elliot to sign ?

Apparently we are due to sign him.

Anyone know of him? Plays abroad.

He's been mentioned and linked in the January transfer widndow thread. Looks like an English striker based in US who has very unremarkable stats.

Looks like it's just a matter of a formal announcement :

[OFFICIAL] The player @ DannyElliott5 and the club agree their letter of freedom to sign a professional contract with @OfficialPVFC of the @SkyBetLeagueTwo of England We want to thank you for all your dedication and professionalism during this month and we wish you a lot of luck . pic.twitter.com/sEH1dsDPRV

- CP San Cristóbal (@CPSanCristobal) January 11, 2019

Apparently he's been playing for a Catalonia amateur side called CP San Cristobal...this is up there with the Mbamba signing in terms of randomness.

No one’s heard of him and he plays abroad ? That sounds familiar.

he was in youth set up at Aston Villa and Notts Forest i think

Let's give him a chance if he signs. Too many "experts" on this forum.

Let's hope Aspin does, never mind us! Too many 'potential' strike partners for Tom Pope appear to have fallen by the wayside in Aspin's time in charge. And the common denominator is......

Can someone tell me who scouting the Spanish fourth division for us???

To be fair wasn't both Ben Williamson and Ryan Burge at that level so you never know as both had something about them (Burge more briefly mind!)

If this is true and tweets suggest it is then given what happened two seasons ago this is simply staggering news.

If a comparison with Williamson and a deranged Burge is the best we can muster will someone get me some tablets as I feel a little queasy.

I'd imagine the Spanish 4th tier is shocking

If this is true and tweets suggest it is then given what happened two seasons ago this is simply staggering news.

If a comparison with Williamson and a deranged Burge is the best we can muster will someone get me some tablets as I feel a little queasy.

I'd imagine the Spanish 4th tier is shocking

It depends on the context really, if he is one off amongst a few decent experienced signings then its a worthwhile gamble having a look at him... The issue 2 years ago was getting in 7 or 8 at the same time of them and expecting success.

For every Mbamba theres a Hugill.