onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

January window

darren1810

Advert

Z

That’s some really twisted logic and I hope no one ever spreads rumours about you on the internet!

But even if we take your logic, the blokes salary (Made up or not) should not be spread over the forum. The players salaries were removed from here before and someone just spouting a number because of a vendetta isn’t right.

So are you saying Dodds is a liar then?

Just think about what all these rumors does to Miller, because I'm 99,9 pct sure, he hears them!

First he doesn't get picked in the starting 11. Then he gets picked for the bench, and finally he ends up in the stands. That must be hard enough, for a footballer with his desire!

And then, for reasons absolutely nobody knows, some fans turns on him, and he's stamped a drunk and a drug addict. And then the totally irrelevant rumor from the teams Christmas party.

And the common denominator for all these stories, is that nobody has ANY evidence, AT ALL, to back them up! There's no videos or pictures of him online, being drunk of his ass (which the type of people who post these stories, would line up to film and post). Which in this day and age, is proof of the opposite in it self... No videos of all these 'drug trades' some people allegedly have seen him carry out in public car parks. And nobody knows f... all, about what went on at the Christmas party, besides the squad!

Why some fans, want to throw our own player under the bus like this, without as much as the smallest, tiniest shred of evidence to back those absolutely horrific, and in all honesty quite serious, allegations up, is beyond logic to me!

So could we all PLEASE get off the guys case???

PLEASE!

Even Rooney gets pi&&ed up but don’t suppose he,ll be dropped.

Just think about what all these rumors does to Miller, because I'm 99,9 pct sure, he hears them!

First he doesn't get picked in the starting 11. Then he gets picked for the bench, and finally he ends up in the stands. That must be hard enough, for a footballer with his desire!

And then, for reasons absolutely nobody knows, some fans turns on him, and he's stamped a drunk and a drug addict. And then the totally irrelevant rumor from the teams Christmas party.

And the common denominator for all these stories, is that nobody has ANY evidence, AT ALL, to back them up! There's no videos or pictures of him online, being drunk of his ass (which the type of people who post these stories, would line up to film and post). Which in this day and age, is proof of the opposite in it self... No videos of all these 'drug trades' some people allegedly have seen him carry out in public car parks. And nobody knows f... all, about what went on at the Christmas party, besides the squad!

Why some fans, want to throw our own player under the bus like this, without as much as the smallest, tiniest shred of evidence to back those absolutely horrific, and in all honesty quite serious, allegations up, is beyond logic to me!

PLEASE!

Thats a couple of empassioned rants on Millers behalf, I honestly must have missed some of the attacks on him. The pub thing was 100% true, he did go down there once the team was announced to the squad and came back before the game kicked off. IMO the unprofessional aspect of that is that it can potentially undermine the manager when it gets fans talking on social media half an hour before the teams announced officially. I was speaking to a Stokie mate and he was saying there was a similar thing this season with one of their players (Bauer). He was on social media an hour before a team announcment as he wasn't playing and it ended up with their manager totally dropping him from the squad since.

I've heard the Manchester stories too from people that were there, its his business what he gets up to. More importantly I want to see him back on the pitch making an impact, hes in danger of having this chance at Vale disappear for him and that would be a real shame because he showed some promise early doors here that got fans excited. His best position is playing off Pope IMO, for which he has Whitfield for competition there. He isn't able to play right side of a 3 as we've found out in a couple of Apsins formation tinkerings. I'm with you that hopefully we see him getting another chance.

There isn't a page goes by without the name Dodds appearing is there.

Can we stop this agenda/ criticism of the guy. He is coming to the end of his career and it isn't his fault we signed him back is it.

In his first spell here he was an integral member of the squad and team and a good servant.

I'm not bothered if he is on 9 quid or 900 quid, the only people privvy to this information is Dodds himself or the powers that be at the Vale.

Why would Aspin say he is costing virtually nothing ?

He has been a good player for this club and isn't deserving of the tripe on here against him.

In hindsight it was probably a mistake signing him back as he has contributed very little ( partly due to no game time ) , however i can think of a few other players who have contributed little yet page after page the name Dodds appears.

Get off the lads back.

There isn't a page goes by without the name Dodds appearing is there.

Can we stop this agenda/ criticism of the guy. He is coming to the end of his career and it isn't his fault we signed him back is it.

In his first spell here he was an integral member of the squad and team and a good servant.

I'm not bothered if he is on 9 quid or 900 quid, the only people privvy to this information is Dodds himself or the powers that be at the Vale.

Why would Aspin say he is costing virtually nothing ?

He has been a good player for this club and isn't deserving of the tripe on here against him.

In hindsight it was probably a mistake signing him back as he has contributed very little ( partly due to no game time ) , however i can think of a few other players who have contributed little yet page after page the name Dodds appears.

Get off the lads back.

I don't have anything against the guy, at all! But if I were to try and understand the reasoning behind peoples dissatisfaction;

All we were trying to do this summer, was try and get rid of all the dead weight left by Brown. Ie. Tonge, Barnett, Lainton etc. Aspin did almost manage that, but then goes and loans a player in the exact same mold; end of his career, no contribution etc. If all he wants to do is replace the deadwood like for like, what difference does it make?

Just my five cents :smile:

PLEASE!

To be fair mate, there was evidence of a night out during the preseason tour of Ireland. The same night England played one of their world cup games. I know the evidence because I saw the Video of Miller in it, and the comment that a team mate said he would not last till September. It was shared by a team mate, to a mate of mine.

The stories of the Christmas party were obviously leaked by his team mates as again I heard the following Monday.

End of the day, what he does in his private life is his business, but the fact team mates are sharing makes you wonder if some are against him.

Thats a couple of empassioned rants on Millers behalf, I honestly must have missed some of the attacks on him. The pub thing was 100% true, he did go down there once the team was announced to the squad and came back before the game kicked off. IMO the unprofessional aspect of that is that it can potentially undermine the manager when it gets fans talking on social media half an hour before the teams announced officially. I was speaking to a Stokie mate and he was saying there was a similar thing this season with one of their players (Bauer). He was on social media an hour before a team announcment as he wasn't playing and it ended up with their manager totally dropping him from the squad since.

I've heard the Manchester stories too from people that were there, its his business what he gets up to. More importantly I want to see him back on the pitch making an impact, hes in danger of having this chance at Vale disappear for him and that would be a real shame because he showed some promise early doors here that got fans excited. His best position is playing off Pope IMO, for which he has Whitfield for competition there. He isn't able to play right side of a 3 as we've found out in a couple of Apsins formation tinkerings. I'm with you that hopefully we see him getting another chance.

As I have understood the Ireland pre season story, the whole squad were allowed a night out to watch England and let their hair down and bond outside the pitch. If my memory serves me correctly, most of the players and Max had it up on their SoMe?

Archived