onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

January window

darren1810

Advert

I noticed this morning that Norman has made a comment on Lee Shaw’s (Chesterfield Striker) Twitter feed, saying “Son you should be very proud of your performance today”

Does that mean he was there watching?

Very strange thing to do!

Hope not, what Smurthwaite knows about football you could write on a postage stamp.

Does he never learn?

I noticed this morning that Norman has made a comment on Lee Shaw’s (Chesterfield Striker) Twitter feed, saying “Son you should be very proud of your performance today”

Does that mean he was there watching?

Very strange thing to do!

Very strange, Evans needed the praise, scored the equalizer in injury time, then saved a penalty deputizing for the goalie who had been sent off.

Smurf should be spending his time working out why/how Vale lost out on yet another player during the Jan transfer window, it's happening too frequently for my liking and the only constant is Smurf.

I get oxford are a Lge 1 club at the moment and attracting bigger gates but there are pro's for PVFC as well as for Oxford and if Aspin/Rudge really though Mark Sykes is a really good prospect and would improve the Vale then surely money shouldn't be the stumbling block given the Hugill etc cash.

I don't want to see a repeat of the last two Jan transfer windows after which Vale were left severely weakened, surely Smurf has learned his lesson but that's already starting to look likw wishful thinking.

http://www.thecfss.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=64543&pid=1444897&st=0entry1444897

He's been playing as a winger. Would be surprised if he's a target. Probably just watching the game.

Fair enough and I notice they signed him from Grantham in the summer, but I wouldn't be touching any of Chesterfield's current squad with a barge pole. I know a fan of theirs and the phrase 'worst side in their history' is being uttered regularly in those parts!

Talking of strikers we missed out on in the summer the only 1 I think was a miss perhaps is currently on the box playing for Newport against Leicester in Amond. Didn't we have a bid accepted but he chose to stay or something?

Sure their manager denied it

sorry for insulting our esteemed b leader after all he has done for the club and by acceding to the supporters choice of manager my humble apologies for my rush of blood.:blush:

"only a team of centre backs will do."

Not for the first time you've missed the point - the "team of centre backs" you've just posted was the subject of the scratched record comment! That one...plus "quality over quantity" and "do we even have a scouting network?" are the most used and most annoying posts amongst hundreds of pointlessly repetitive posts - all I'm hoping is you come up with a different question / slag off for a change? That's all - nothing about Aspo or the **** "running" our club!

Archived