onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

January window

darren1810

I’m back sorry to disappoint but I’m not Norman or the boys agent, the boys trained again today and it seems your coaches liked what they saw deal done Monday and not loan signings

Your spelling and punctuation is too good to be Norman. Doesn’t mean that you’re not a relative though.

Anyway these boys won’t get a game unless their position is centre half. Now go away.

Advert

When will people realise that any response to this idiot is exactly what they want... they will be in their local pub crowing about how they have a bunch of people on ovf all wound up and thinking they are Norman.

It’s a troll. Full stop.

Stop replying... nothing you can say makes them feel stupid. They are being stupid on purpose and love that it’s winding you up.

STOP REPLYING

18th of Jan and our business to date looks like we are making a real effort to pull clear of a relegation fight.

I’ve just read Tom Popes article

In the sentivile and seems like the ‘few weeks’ out has turned into 4 weeks at best and 6 weeks worse case.....

Looks like the crop of forwards we now have at the club, will certainly get a good chance to impress, Elliot included. Massive blow to the team, but being frank the service into Pope has been virtually non existent recently, so we could see more of the same... NO goals.

I’m hoping not though as we are in desperate need for a goal scorer and some inventive midfielders.

18th Jan and we’ve signed a couple of very Non-league hopefuls and a Notts Forrest unproven youngster. Bodes well for a relegation battle....

Other clubs have been signing players left, right and centre while we fiddle around wringing our hands unable to finalise one single deal for a proven experienced forward. It beggars belief when we're in the precarious position we are in.

Apart from Mansfield and Lincoln I haven't see any transfers on League 2 which I've looked at and thought the player would really make a difference to us. There haven't been that many transfers into league 2 clubs and the ones there have been are loan signings for players with similar pedigrees to Crooks. There is often a lot of league 2 moves right at the end when players who are available have realised they aren't getting a deal higher up. It's frustrating but most other clubs are in the same boat.

Any truth in the Naldrane rumours?

I hadn’t heard any rumours, but probably are just rumours. If as someone has said, he’s signed but not in time to play today, the club would have announced the signing now that we wouldn’t get trumped by some other club.

Archived