onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

January window

darren1810

I'm not sure about that... we desperately need a recognised left back. But I do tend to agree - if we sign another centre half this window I will scream.

Think we can all forget about what the team needs or want, it will be who will sign for a cheap rate their position is secondary.

As much as Aspin has faults it cant be easy working with ********, wouldn't surprise me that this our owners signing and not Neils more like a case of you can sign this one or nothing..

I bet with the cancellations of loans more money has been saved or maybe its that they are the owners signings from his mates at blackpool (Quigley)and Peterborough kanu) that neil didn't want and probably why they didn't play much. , may be way off the mark but how underhand the owner is it really wouldn't surprise me.

sad sad times, the only thing going for us is that Aspin does care about the club and fans despite any limitations he may have as a manager something another cheaper replacement wouldn't have along with even more failings.

We are in a desperate situation starve the club by not attending it dies stay as we are it dies albeit slower

Advert

Think about this?

Im no Smurf lover but As a chairman of a club - would you give money to a manager that has very little self belief and a results record we’ve seen over the last 12 months? If it was you, would you give Aspin the money to spend, given his track record of quantity over quality?

Ask yourselves, has Smurf publicly come out and shared his support for Aspin? NO - the manager is on borrowed time with Smurf waiting for the man to lose games, so he can sack him.

I hope all of you ******** Smurthwaite supporters are now starting to see what damage this ******** is doing to OUR club.

£2.7m earned since January 2017.

Smurthwaite promising, and I quote "the TV money from the Sunderland game, plus the 2nd installment from the Hugill transfer WILL GO TOWARDS FUNDS AVAILABLE FOR THE MANAGER IN THE JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW".

Then we go and sign a 23 year old nobody that has been playing in the Spanish 5th division while Aspin admits he will only sign loans this January.

Everyone needs to wake up before it's too late.

Get angry.

Get hostile.

Get active.

We are National League bound with this owner.

This hacks me off also and I've already posted so.

It seems Smurf hasn't learned any lessons from the last two January transfer windows, it's rumored he's said "I've not lost out on a business deal", well he lost out on Mark Sykes, Alex jones and countless others, if he'd have backed Michael Brown in Jan 2016 Vale could well still be in Lge 1.

However, lets give the new signing a chance but we do need some proven, quality forwards with Lge 1/2 experience. I was as big if not the biggest and earliest critic of Bruno but the main reason was not for signing one, two or even three players with no league experience but signing a dozen.

Heaven help Vale at the moment if Popey is out for a 2-3 month period, I don't want to think about such a scenario.

Is Smurf pocketing all the saved cash from loanees going back to their clubs, so he can reduce the asking price for the sale of the club we all love? That would be one way I'd agree to what he's lying about. If only he would just go or at least tell us he's had enough and is happy now to pocket this loaned cash along with Hugills money and all the cup cash etc, etc. Too much to hope for possibly but how much longer can he continue in killing Port Vale? How much longer can we let him get away with absolute lies?

Hairnet was ***** when he was at Vale along with a lot of players around him and I was the first to criticise his performance. But I am afraid things haven't improved much since his departure. I don't get this thing where people are saying this present squad are better than last season. We are a team full of non league players that are not ready for the step up to "division 4" football. Not a great gulf people might say, but I personally think they lack in decision making and positional play.

Plus they were square pegs that couldn't fill those round holes.

Is Smurf pocketing all the saved cash from loanees going back to their clubs, so he can reduce the asking price for the sale of the club we all love? That would be one way I'd agree to what he's lying about. If only he would just go or at least tell us he's had enough and is happy now to pocket this loaned cash along with Hugills money and all the cup cash etc, etc. Too much to hope for possibly but how much longer can he continue in killing Port Vale? How much longer can we let him get away with absolute lies?

Short of commiting a crime there's **** all we can do about it,just one bright spot on the horizon there is an 18 month waiting list for a Tesla.

Think about this?

Im no Smurf lover but As a chairman of a club - would you give money to a manager that has very little self belief and a results record we’ve seen over the last 12 months? If it was you, would you give Aspin the money to spend, given his track record of quantity over quality?

Ask yourselves, has Smurf publicly come out and shared his support for Aspin? NO - the manager is on borrowed time with Smurf waiting for the man to lose games, so he can sack him.

Page had us half way up League One and he slashed his budget. He hasn’t given any of the managers money.

If Smurf is waiting for more defeats he’s gambling with our League future. He should back the manager or sack him. Simple.

Page had us half way up League One and he slashed his budget. He hasn’t given any of the managers money.

If Smurf is waiting for more defeats he’s gambling with our League future. He should back the manager or sack him. Simple.

think the owner will have close season payments on his mind hence loans only and clearing the decks in jan , he wont want any outgoings when not a lot is coming in, will then leave it late for new players to save a few quid on a months wages and also which players will accept a lower amount cause they aint got fixed up pre-season , then repeat repeat repeat, all the time our league position gets worse but hey he can take more money out ,,at least there is a positive for him

as he aint bothered about anyone else

Enoch Andoh has signed for Macc. Probably the last player we had who could get me on the edge of my seat.

Was saying that to my Dad during the Shrews game, there's no-one that gets you off your seat in this squad and hasn't been for a few seasons now. Even more so Myrie-Williams who I loved and found it amazing at the time the stick he got off some fans. He'd look like an absolute superstar in this very samey much of a muchness squad.

think the owner will have close season payments on his mind hence loans only and clearing the decks in jan , he wont want any outgoings when not a lot is coming in, will then leave it late for new players to save a few quid on a months wages and also which players will accept a lower amount cause they aint got fixed up pre-season , then repeat repeat repeat, all the time our league position gets worse but hey he can take more money out ,,at least there is a positive for him

as he aint bothered about anyone else

Brilliant spot on post, exactly as he does it 👍👍🍷

Archived