onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

85th out of 92.

ollyandpatch

Advert

Simple correlation. NS won't pay the wages to attract the necessary players to improve us. Downward spiral. Until NS is gone, the downward trajectory will continue.

He's killing the club slowly but surely.

To avoid relegation: Get a tall quick left back and a small quick striker who are both good enough to play every game and make a positive difference to our team.

Long term strategy:

QUALITY NOT QUANTITY

Ideal world:

Sell to Synectics, they'll almost certainly do a better job running our club and attract stay away fans back to VP.

So we know what the players are earning for definite? I really can't imagine the likes of Pope, Legge, Worrall and Brown are on peanuts.

Give it a bloody rest yeh. We are where we are cause of that **** Smurf. Look how far we have falling since he decided shaft Page and most of his league 1 squad over. I hate the football at the moment as much as anyone, but what can we honestly do.? Get rid of Aspin, then what? Oh thats right, he'll give it someone worse than Aspin. Can you honestly not see a pattern here. **** me.

Totally agree with this, we lurch from one crisis to another --aspin is only a small part of the current problem .. if gets paid off that will be the budget gone as an excuse with tongue or pugh next up and the cycle begins again slowly eroding away the fan base then lowering expenses and so on so on...

Aspin saved us last year but could send us down this year as fans we need a statement from both neil and the owner as to the plans going forward and why we are in this mess and what their solution is going forward and how this will be implemented.

Give it a bloody rest yeh. We are where we are cause of that **** Smurf. Look how far we have falling since he decided shaft Page and most of his league 1 squad over. I hate the football at the moment as much as anyone, but what can we honestly do.? Get rid of Aspin, then what? Oh thats right, he'll give it someone worse than Aspin. Can you honestly not see a pattern here. **** me.

Of course I can. That dosent mean a manager that has got us the worst record in league 2 in whe whole of ******* 2018 should stay!!!!

It’s tough I get that as I have no confidence in Norman getting a decent manager in but we still have to change it. Just for the new manager boost that aspin got last season to save us. We need to try something or we will drop with aspin in charge.

Horrific stats. 3 years of complete decline. I can’t think of a single positive currently associated with our club. Not one

You have a couple of lovely new bathroom suites in the Hamil Road End.

(joke by the way)

Simple correlation. NS won't pay the wages to attract the necessary players to improve us.

Arguably more importantly, he won't pay the required wage to attract even a half-decent manager, instead going for cheap option after cheap option after cheap option - none of them with any Football League management experience.

Here's a stat. This season our record against the clubs currently from Crewe in 15th down to the bottom is Pld 9 w5 D4 L0 F16 A6 Pts 19. Should secure top spot if repeated over a season.

All we have do is change the fixture list so we play the crap teams every week and we'll be alright then

This info brings objectivity. I have been really disappointed with recent results and performances. I thought in December we would win a few games, establish a settled side and climb the table. Well we have established a losing settled side with no play book or not playing to play book.

I mean the reality is that if we keep doing the same we will get the same results.

So it's obvious. Give the job either to Ungi Bungi Do Dar who has 6 months experience in the Congo third division but once met Pep on UN visit. Or, Harry Smith, who we know stuff all about as a manager but promises the average time the ball is below head height will increase 6,800%. Except when there is a full moon.

Smurf was cheered for getting rid of Page on here and many thought the Bruno era before it went rotten was the dawn of a new age.

Archived