Fosse69

Match Thread - Port Vale v Oldham Athletic

Def not going next week to Lincoln game. Can't see us keeping the score line below 10 if we play like this. Can only see one team winning and it is red and white.

All over now. Smurf has to do something about this. The fans have had enough. Boo's will now be ringing around the ground at the end of the game.

RS just asked who would Aspin bring in. Well it will be more defensive midfielders and defenders who have no league experience. A striker who is either past it or has no league experience.

We are in freefall! I watched and have read all the stuff on here over the last few weeks and didn't really want Aspin to go but I fear for our presence in the League at the moment. We are clueless, the players don't look like they're playing for him and he doesn't know what to do. I feel sick having watched that, I really do. This set of players are better than this but until they are drilled into their jobs and play with some heart, passion and enthusiasm, which they are not showing, we are dead in the water. Now whether they are not playing with any enthusiasm because of Aspo, I don't really know, and neither does anyone on here.....but we are in serious trouble here and don't look like we can buy a win. I hate to think what might happen at Lincoln on Saturday. Dark, dark days at VP, I think!

4-1 against a team that have had 9 scored against them.

He has to go. The players have stopped playing for Aspin and co. That has to be the answer. No doubt Aspin will have some sort of spin and crap at the RS interview. We played very well and did not deserve to loose that match. Does he watch a different game to the fans?

Darren Ferguson

Paul Hurst

Gary Bowyer

Paul Heckingbottom

Simon Grayson

All good managers out of work.

Get this muppet sacked TONIGHT. No excuses Norman. Get rid.

Some good managers there. But we are stuck with this manager as Smurf will no do anything and if he does it will take months to get another manager in. Other teams manage it in a week or even days just recently.