onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread - Port Vale v Oldham Athletic

Fosse69

Advert

How many times do I have to tell you, go to bed and take a prozac.

No point in debating with a manic depressive.

You're on the match day thread every week 5 minutes after the game has started with your negativity, Vale can do without fans like you.

Thanks.

Grade a ******.

That’s then. Just what we need is happy clappers like yourself who will see this club drop into the non league before they ******* wake up!

If vale did something remotely positive I would

Post something positive.

Explain something positive about the last month or so and why aspin should be the manager.... please.

I loved Aspin as a player he'd definitely be in my all time Vale 11 but unfortunately I agree he needs to go. This club obsession with appointing former club legends as Managers doesn't work ask Foyle, Glover, Grew. Our most successful recent Managers all had no previous connection with the club - Adams, Rudge, McGrath so I believe we need a total fresh appointment from outside the club.

Anyone seen the video of Stoke fans chanting "we're ******* ****" today?

Bear in mind; they draw, and they're 4 points off the play offs. And they're demanding more, because they want the best for their football club, not the current employee.

Imagine if we took a leaf out of their book.

How many times do I have to tell you, go to bed and take a prozac.

No point in debating with a manic depressive.

You're on the match day thread every week 5 minutes after the game has started with your negativity, Vale can do without fans like you.

The alternative of just trying to find positives in everything is going to get us ******* nowhere.

If it's ****, let's say it's ****.

Not sure how anybody can STILL defend Aspin when he has always picked bizarre starting 11’s, never shown any sort of tactical ability and consistently makes bizarre substitutions. I’ve also thought for a very long time that there is definitely some sort of fall out going on between him and a select few players. Gibbons being the main one.

Aspin needs to go or we are going down.

Anyone seen the video of Stoke fans chanting "we're ******* ****" today?

Bear in mind; they draw, and they're 4 points off the play offs. And they're demanding more, because they want the best for their football club, not the current employee.

Imagine if we took a leaf out of their book.

I think it's more a case of them being deluded into thinking they're better than they really are,where as we know were shyte.

I loved Aspin as a player he'd definitely be in my all time Vale 11 but unfortunately I agree he needs to go. This club obsession with appointing former club legends as Managers doesn't work ask Foyle, Glover, Grew. Our most successful recent Managers all had no previous connection with the club - Adams, Rudge, McGrath so I believe we need a total fresh appointment from outside the club.

Brian Horton did OK

Darren Ferguson

Paul Hurst

Gary Bowyer

Paul Heckingbottom

Simon Grayson

All good managers out of work.

Get this muppet sacked TONIGHT. No excuses Norman. Get rid.

Add Darrell Clarke to my list too.

Use the £2.7m to get any of these in on a 3.5 year deal and give them £500,000 to spend. Our entire existence depends on this.

I think it's more a case of them being deluded into thinking they're better than they really are,where as we know were shyte.

At least they make it clear that things are unsatisfactory. Coates will know the natives are restless.

Norm was probably 5 pints deep in the bar by full-time, and has idea whether the fans are unhappy, as it was mute silence throughout.

He probably thinks we quite like him, as no Vale fan seems to bother to tell him otherwise.

That was certainly a performance which, despite what we'll hear in Aspos interview, smacks of a lost dressing room. The team played with no passion, no energy and just no go.

I'll only be echoing others here but the team selections are just unbelievable. Why any manager, especially one who is surely feeling under the kosch now, plays players put of position at this level of the game is mind boggling. We've got a left back at right back, centre back at left back and right back nowhere near the team. Montano on the right? Wow!

When teams of Oldhams quality are doing you up 1.4 at home there are big, big problems.

You could make a case for Scott Brown being the best keeper in the division. And yet we can't keep any clean sheets and ship goals for absolute fun. He's the only one who can hold his head up and say he puts in his best every single game. He must wonder what the hell he's doing at Vale.

Ultimately it's Normans fault but Neil aspin is not helping himself one bit. He was a staunch defender so I would absolutely expect his philosophy to be defend first. But surely that also means he can see the importance of having players in the right position. Vassell cannot play left back. He gets done on his inside time and again, game after game after game.

Oyeleke now looks awful.

Conlon was finding himself shoved out on the left when he's looked more than decent in the middle.

Clarke was woeful today and hasn't looked himself for a bit.

Why?

I think he's clearly starting to **** the players off now with his persistence in in playing players where they aren't comfortable, dour tactics and motivation and just down right awful man management.

If he stays it will be down to two other teams to be worse again.

The alternative of just trying to find positives in everything is going to get us ******* nowhere.

If it's ****, let's say it's ****.

I think that this forum is pretty polarised at this point (more leaning towards Aspin out). I know that there is not much positive to take away at the moment but there are some people who just seem to be waiting for the team sheet or for the opposition to score so that they can have a **** and moan. No constructive commentary just people saying how negative everything is before a ball has been kicked. If the opposition score then people just post that it's all over. It's really not healthy.

Archived