onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurf on the cost of repair.

melv

Advert

I'm sure our good neighbours would offer their ground if we ever needed :wink:

I'm sure it would go without hitch especially if they let us use the boothen end-- plus we don't have a fixation on toilet cubicles .

Also hope this saga shows our esteemed owner what it means locally to both sets of fans but more importantly what supporting vale is about

They are just a bunch of loo-sers.

One thing we will always have over them Premier League, Europe or not.

They had to borrow our ground because their roof blew off.

Think they played Middlesbrough at Vale Park in a League game. January 1976.

I know it's years ago, but still the mighty mighty Potters as they call themselves had to come cap in hand to little old Port Vale.

Just proves what a scum club they are. They should've been in contact with the Vale immediately. Shocking community of Stoke on Trent PR from Stoke.

Yes, they should have been on the phone the next morning let alone wait until they get a call. The deafening silence will only add to their sad, declining reputation. It will, I'm sure, also be taken into account in the FA consideration of the disorder.

I looked up the FA regulations on this and the relevant clauses say:

Paragraph 20

Each Affiliated Association, Competition and Club shall be responsible for ensuring: (a) that its directors, players, officials, employees, servants, representatives, spectators, and all persons purporting to be its supporters or followers, conduct themselves in an orderly fashion and refrain from any one or combination of the following: improper, violent, threatening, abusive, indecent, insulting or provocative words or behaviour, (including, without limitation, where any such conduct, words or behaviour includes a reference, whether express or implied, to any one or more of ethnic origin, colour, race, nationality, religion or belief, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation or disability) whilst attending at or taking part in a Match in which it is involved, whether on its own ground or elsewhere; and (b) that no spectators or unauthorised persons are permitted to encroach onto the pitch area, save for reasons of crowd safety, or to throw missiles, bottles or other potentially harmful or dangerous objects at or on to the pitch.

Paragraph 21

Any Affiliated Association, Competition or Club which fails effectively to discharge its said responsibility in any respect whatsoever shall be guilty of Misconduct.

Later on, it says that the FA has the power, but not a duty, to carry out an enquiry on terms that it will set. So we will have to wait and see what they do though I can't think for a moment that they will fail to investigate disorder on this scale. The punishment for such disorder could be draconian, so Stoke will have a lot of explaining to do. If they have any honesty, they will put their hand up (and meet the costs) but my guess is that they wll try to blame us for one thing or another. Utter disgrace of a club.

PS One of the interesting phrases of the regulations is that they apply to all persons purporting to be a club's supporters or followers. So this drivel about the perpetrators not being real Stoke supporters will not wash. Nice definition.

Guest TommyMac

perhaps someone could start a fund as I believe she has only just had it according to the news...I would happily donate not that the onus should be on us.

I think this is a cracking idea. Sjoke fans and the Coates family are going to look even more scummy when national news networks report that Vale fans have bought the lady a new car after Sjoke scum wrote off her old one. Smurthewaite could contribute and gain some positive PR.

I'm sure our good neighbours would offer their ground if we ever needed :wink:

I'm sure it would go without hitch especially if they let us use the boothen end-- plus we don't have a fixation on toilet cubicles .

Also hope this saga shows our esteemed owner what it means locally to both sets of fans but more importantly what supporting vale is about

We lent Stoke the use of Vale Park once - in the early 70s when the roof blew off the stand at the old Victoria Ground and they had an upcoming home fixture against Middlesbrough. It wasn't even because Vale fans had smashed up the toilets. :shifty: It's still the only top flight fixture ever to be played at VP.

How about it? We promise to look after the toilets.

A brief statement from the supporters club, apart from that, no.

Scum. Get them liquidated.

Admin before liquidation.

If that happens don’t forget to help fill the buckets with donations like a lot of “scummy” Stoke fans did when it happened to Vale recently.

We could house the Cheltenham fans in the last section of the Railway stand nearest to the Bycars. Let's face it even if they beat us I very much doubt that there would be any trouble with fans we have no history of agro with. Many years ago we used to give this part of the stadium to away fans. It would also be good to show how some games do not need segregation.

For once let’s leave Norman out of it. As the owner of the club he is entitled to know what the culprits are going to do about the damage...Peter Smarmy Coates. The tickets were apparently sold to Scum Season ticket holders or is HRH Peter the Great going to do a Putin and claim it was an inside job by disillusioned Vale fans. Was the **** jumping on an innocent lady’s car shouting “we are Stoke” a Vale fan.

The Coates family’s silence says it all...they don’t give a flying #### about the people of Stoke-on-Trent only themselves. Any self respecting Chairman would have been the first to condone the actions of the yobs responsible (I won’t even call them Stoke fans), but not Coates. His hatred of the Vale is legendary. It would take BET365 seconds to earn the money to buy that lady a new car, but heh is he bothered. The real Stoke fans should be ashamed to be associated with this guy.

Back to my point, give Norman a break.

Archived