onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurf on the cost of repair.

melv

Epic banter.

Not banter mate.

Your boys got so wound up at being rinsed by the Vale they went 12 rounds with a urinal and lit their cock on fire.

Your club is an embarrassment, and you've been on here for the last 48 hours in some weird form of damage control.

Accept Stoke didn't have a good night, you'll never beat the Vale, and move on.

Advert

I'm the first one to bash Smurf but I will back him 100% on this one. Come on Smurf let's have a few comments on OVF off you slating that Shower of scum that have attacked your Stadium. Get it off your chest.

If there's any time I'd back a Norm twitter rant fuelled by Merlot, its now.

Go on lad. Really rinse them. No holding back. Up the Whites.

Not banter mate.

Your boys got so wound up at being rinsed by the Vale they went 12 rounds with a urinal and lit their cock on fire.

Your club is an embarrassment, and you've been on here for the last 48 hours in some weird form of damage control.

Accept Stoke didn't have a good night, you'll never beat the Vale, and move on.

Damage control? It’s a few posts on a message board my opinion means jack in the grand scheme of things.

A percentage of the fans have absolutely embarrassed themselves, It will be forgotten about in days to come.

Damage control? It’s a few posts on a message board my opinion means jack in the grand scheme of things.

A percentage of the fans have absolutely embarrassed themselves, It will be forgotten about in days to come.

Not by us.

I support a club with a lot of decent fans and an element of complete and utter tools who I have nothing in common with whatsoever other than our choice of football team. There is absolutely no bond beyond that.

In reality that’s the case with most clubs.

Agreed mate. And you lot leave TP alone - he is one of that endangered species being investigated by Attenborough - a decent Stoke fan!

I have to say that for once the Police did their job well in what could have been a lot worse.

I'm not a big fan of the law at football having witnessed many incidents.

I am suprised however, that no one be it a steward or a decent Stoke fan didn't report the ****** smashing up the toilets at half time.

They must have heard or seen it going on even from the concourse.

The Police would have been at pitchside so oblivious.

They did know of the damage to the toilets and ground but the police pulled the stewards out for their own safety according to the press.

Agreed mate. And you lot leave TP alone - he is one of that endangered species being investigated by Attenborough - a decent Stoke fan!

Ha ha. Cheers.

Anyway makes sure you beat Morecambe, our u-21’s won there just for info!!

We lent Stoke the use of Vale Park once - in the early 70s when the roof blew off the stand at the old Victoria Ground and they had an upcoming home fixture against Middlesbrough. It wasn't even because Vale fans had smashed up the toilets. :shifty: It's still the only top flight fixture ever to be played at VP.

just about remember it,That is the only stoke home game I have attended (other than vale related games), was only young and my dad took me,the only other was is the 80's when a load of drivers where I worked paid for a ticket(as I wouldn't pay for one) as they needed a lift for a midweek cup tie with Liverpool, don't remember /saw much of the game as I spent most of the time in the walk up tunnel to the standing area, think they missed a one on one v grobalaar towards the end ..

The Stoke rat jumping on the car was readily identifiable from his coat hood, hair and face. Wasn't the best recording but it's enough. Just a matter of time as the coppers comb through the CCTV and bodycam footage to find him in the 200+ video sources they've got and get a bigger clearer face shot.

Some of the comments on the sentinel website and Facebook show some Stoke fans up for what they really are; thick as pig **** and zero class. Still trying to belittle us as a club. It all comes from the top.... Coates is typical of many million or billionaires, they don't give a **** about anyone or anything but themselves. Don't get me wrong, smurf is a first class tool at times, but I think even he would have come forward to apologise.

I can't wait until Denise Coates loses interest and they come sliding down the league once more, it's exactly what they deserve I'm afraid.

There's a photo on Facebook of a **** fan whose flare went off in his trouser pocket and done some serious damage to his hand groin and leg never mind hey pity it wasn't a lot worse

Yes we should have a bucket collection so that more Stoke fans can buy flares and let them off in their pocket.

I agree with Martin Smith on this one.

Archived