onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurf on the cost of repair.

melv

Advert

The issue with Cheltenham isn't the toilets, like people say you can get portaloos. It's the PA system that is needed for H+S if you need to get out a message to evacuate. Cheltenham won't bring many. Can't they have the family stand?

As a show of unity against these disillusioned, uneducated vermin, any Cheltenham fan is welcome to sit with me in the family stand.

For once let’s leave Norman out of it. As the owner of the club he is entitled to know what the culprits are going to do about the damage...Peter Smarmy Coates. The tickets were apparently sold to Scum Season ticket holders or is HRH Peter the Great going to do a Putin and claim it was an inside job by disillusioned Vale fans. Was the **** jumping on an innocent lady’s car shouting “we are Stoke” a Vale fan.

The Coates family’s silence says it all...they don’t give a flying #### about the people of Stoke-on-Trent only themselves. Any self respecting Chairman would have been the first to condone the actions of the yobs responsible (I won’t even call them Stoke fans), but not Coates. His hatred of the Vale is legendary. It would take BET365 seconds to earn the money to buy that lady a new car, but heh is he bothered. The real Stoke fans should be ashamed to be associated with this guy.

Back to my point, give Norman a break.

Finally! I was getting seriously pissed off with our fans for taking the mick out of Smurf over this, instead of bollocking the scummy Sjoke fans who showed their mentality the other night. Oh...and TunstallPotter: no amount of "banter" can alter the fact you support a scum club with animals for fans!

Finally! I was getting seriously pissed off with our fans for taking the mick out of Smurf over this, instead of bollocking the scummy Sjoke fans who showed their mentality the other night. Oh...and TunstallPotter: no amount of "banter" can alter the fact you support a scum club with animals for fans!

I support a club with a lot of decent fans and an element of complete and utter tools who I have nothing in common with whatsoever other than our choice of football team. There is absolutely no bond beyond that.

In reality that’s the case with most clubs.

You'll have to let me know which part of that attempt at a lighthearted joke was arrogant and which part was ignorant melv sorry?

Ignorance as in the article is actually about the damage caused by your fans in the Hamil end.But you avoid that point altogether.

Arrogance as in your club not wanting to communicate with him about what has happened and you looking down on people suggesting they be in a rat infested hell hole and claiming compensation.While you are in some superior position

You then backpedal and say it was a lighthearted joke.

I support a club with a lot of decent fans and an element of complete and utter tools who I have nothing in common with whatsoever other than our choice of football team. There is absolutely no bond beyond that.

In reality that’s the case with most clubs.

That is the case TP. But, unfortunately, the FA won't draw that distinction when they come to look at the disorder caused by the hooligan element of Stoke fans on Tuesday. The FA regs apply to all persons purporting to be a club's supporters or followers (FA Handbook Para 20). The regs also point out the exceptional circumstances it will take into account and they don't include a defence that they're just so-called supporters (not that I'm implying in any way that you would endorse such an excuse).

Have Stoke City actually apologised to Port Vale for the actions of these mindless thugs that caused all this carnage??

That should have been the first thing Stoke did.

No class mate.

One of the Coates family needs to stand up and be counted.

Norman would surely have done so. Imagine if Vale had done likewise at the Bet365?

They would have pushed for expulsion from the league for the Vale and demanded repairs funded even at a cost of administration if applicable.

It seems in the 16 or 17 years since we last met they have forgotten their roots and the good people of Stoke of Trent in which 95% of fans are proud to be associated with their club.

"You'll never beat the Vale!" comes to mind both on and OFF the pitch...

I have to say that for once the Police did their job well in what could have been a lot worse.

I'm not a big fan of the law at football having witnessed many incidents.

I am suprised however, that no one be it a steward or a decent Stoke fan didn't report the ****** smashing up the toilets at half time.

They must have heard or seen it going on even from the concourse.

The Police would have been at pitchside so oblivious.

I’m not going to bash Smurf on this one. Stoke City fans caused that damage and Stoke City football club should pay for it.

£75k would pay for a very good player or one of the mediocre ones from Stoke’s academy.

Stoke should do the decent thing and pay.

Having said that Smurf is having a laugh to say we do not have the means. The gate take for that match alone would cover it.

Archived