Sign in to follow this  
old sage

Well Done Jean

I heard our Jean perhaps best known as Jacko last night on Praise & Grumble and what a great interview. She explained everything about why lower league clubs hate the Checka trade trophy format and why Vale fans have chosen to ignore it.

She also gave her opinion in regard to our owner's promised 'January cash boost'. Did I note a hint of scepticism there Jean?

It must of been good as even my good lady listened to the interview and she isn't into football.

Well done Jacko :yes:

She explained everything about why lower league clubs hate the Checka trade trophy format and why Vale fans have chosen to ignore it.

Didn't hear the interview - did she say if they too have chosen to ignore it, or have they attended every Checkatrade game?

I heard our Jean perhaps best known as Jacko last night on Praise & Grumble and what a great interview. She explained everything about why lower league clubs hate the Checka trade trophy format and why Vale fans have chosen to ignore it.

Did she tell them that she has continued to attend?

I'm not criticising her; this has probably already been discussed and each to their own. I just find it strange that people attend the games whilst stating that they are against the current format.

Did she state that she'd attended every game?

Blakeman stated at the start of the call that Jean attended every game. Jean wasn't asked if she went to the previous rounds. Just explained why fans don't go to this competition.

Did she tell them that she has continued to attend?

I'm not criticising her; this has probably already been discussed and each to their own. I just find it strange that people attend the games whilst stating that they are against the current format.

It's is for everyone to do as they see fit but she just explained why many don't wish to attend. Anyone who knows Jean and her husband should know that they would attend if the Vale were playing subuteo.

Anyone who knows Jean and her husband should know that they would attend if the Vale were playing subuteo.

I'm aware of that. I don't really want to turn this in to a targeted 'attack' or inquisition of one person so I'll leave it there.

I'm aware of that. I don't really want to turn this in to a targeted 'attack' or inquisition of one person so I'll leave it there.

Probably one of the few occasions where we agree on a poster issue

I took it up directly with the person themselves whom has taken the decision to put me on ignore.

That's what happens when you dare challenge someone who thinks they are above it all

I took it up directly with the person themselves whom has taken the decision to put me on ignore.

That's what happens when you dare challenge someone who thinks they are above it all

I don't agree with you at all.

Guest TommyMac

No doubt Jean is one of the most loyal vale fans and supporters (there's a difference), but IMO she talks crap about football and other topics.

No doubt Jean is one of the most loyal vale fans and supporters (there's a difference), but IMO she talks crap about football and other topics.

Couldn’t agree more.

Couldn’t agree more.

Jacko i'm sure you didn't ask for this thread, shame some see it as a reason to have a go, nice one for pointing out the reasons for vales fans not attending (i'm not going)even though you are attending yourself, seems like some see the explanation and your attendance as a conflict which i'm sure is way off the mark and shouldn't get personal.

Anyway enjoy the game look forward to yours and all who attend comments after the game .

Edited by elav trop 1876

I'm sorry to have caused you any grief Jacko but I felt that you spoke more sense on the topic than so many others including the ****** down the road who kindly donated £40,000 to the Vale then probably did double the amount of damage vandalising the ground.

People do have the right to walk away from you, you can't just stand there and demand an argument with them.

Are you Eddie, in disguise? 🤣