Sign in to follow this  
butt lane vale fan

RIP Errol Yorke

Taken off Facebook. Such awful news:

It is with deepest sadness that we announce the passing of my father, Errol Yorke, ‘Boomers Dad’.

He was one of the most genuine, generous and loving individuals (they broke the mould when they made him).

Loved and respected by all, a wonderful husband, fabulous father and outstanding friend.

There was nothing that he wouldn’t do for anyone and prided himself on being a people person.

We will miss his jokes, laughter, helpfulness and love.

He will be dreadfully missed.

More information will be sent in regards to funeral once we have organised.

Julie, Sandra and Gavin

Xxxx

Such sad news. God bless Gavin, his sisters, and all the family. The love that is shown in the tributes I’ve read so far, are a great testimony to Errol’s life.

Sad news. My sincere condolences to all his family and close friends.

We seem to have lost a great many Valiants of late.

An especially difficult time of year for news like this.

Errol did things and enjoyed life, he gave much to Port Vale. We mourn his passing but rejoice in his life. Many people will hold him in their thoughts for years to come. Our band of brothers is one fewer in number, but larger in memory.

Will be missed greatly by all who knew him and a lot that didn't. I remember him coming on here when Gavin was ill so that we could send him support.

RIP Errol; enjoy your heavenly reward.

Errol did things and enjoyed life, he gave much to Port Vale. We mourn his passing but rejoice in his life. Many people will hold him in their thoughts for years to come. Our band of brothers is one fewer in number, but larger in memory.

A beautiful sentiment EV.

R.I.P Errol. Condolences to Gavin and his sisters.

So sorry to hear this news. I can’t say that I knew Errol but everyone always had good things to say about him. He struck me as such a positive person and it’s sad to hear of another Valiant’s passing.

Gutted to hear such sad news. Errol and Gavin did so much for less fortunate people, even though they both have had their own health issues to deal with. Errol was one of the most genuine people I've ever met. RIP Top Man and our thoughts go to Sandra Julie and Gavin at this very sad time.

The world has lost a most beautiful man, heaven has gained a sincere angel. God bless all Errol's loved ones. RIP Errol true Valiant.