onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Classy chairman/Good Old Norm

Inbothcamps

Advert

He has already done so mate since Page was pushed out

At the time most fans were non fussed when Page went because we were boring away and bottling big games where we had the chance to break into the play off battles in League One...

Me included...

Hindsight and all that!

I read the coverage of the supporters meeting last Thursday and it seemed to be the usual tripe.

Are these meetings filled with yes-men, as it seems the awkward questions about Smurthwaite we need answers to are never raised?

I've considered going but strongly suspect I'd get shouted down for daring to question the chairman and the club on the many issues that should concern us all as fans.

Totally not true, perhaps if you came along then you could ask any question you want, the one thing that doesn't happen is filling meetings with yes men, you have my word you will not get shouted down.

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/port-vale-nuneaton-borough-smurthwaite-2263486

Does this forum have a policy on profane and/or foul language? because I don't want to be banned.

Nuneaton Borough have loaned two players from Port Vale.

The agreement was whatever it was (how much wages/expenses to be paid). If this agreement has been broken by Nuneaton Borough, then fair enough.

I honestly do not believe there is any criteria to whether players are full-time or part-time.

In fact, non-league clubs (irrespective of being full-time or part-time) often loan players who train with their parent club. Nothing to stop PV ensuring their H&S is taken into account by having them train with PV and just turn up on match days.

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/port-vale-nuneaton-borough-smurthwaite-2263486

Does this forum have a policy on profane and/or foul language? because I don't want to be banned.

Yes we do, irrespective of any provocation, a swear filter kicks in, avoidance tactics are deleted, persistent personal abuse is likely to incur banning, all in the rules. Would much prefer to continue to read your views. Boro are the closest league team to where I live so may pop in when not watching Vale. See Forum Rules if and when you have time,

Yes we do, irrespective of any provocation, a swear filter kicks in, avoidance tactics are deleted, persistent personal abuse is likely to incur banning, all in the rules. Would much prefer to continue to read your views. Boro are the closest league team to where I live so may pop in when not watching Vale. See Forum Rules if and when you have time,

i was being flippant. trying to explain how angry I was (without actually doing) :)

:thepope:

I also think he has picked the wrong club to pick a fight with.

Nuneaton may be a hard up, struggling level 6 (soon to be 7) club but there is fight and he is risking a hell of a lot more.

If what I've heard is true, there are people at Nuneaton who know where certain bodies are buried and who could make things very complicated for Mr Smurthwaite.

Archived