onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Classy chairman/Good Old Norm

Inbothcamps

I read the coverage of the supporters meeting last Thursday and it seemed to be the usual tripe.

Are these meetings filled with yes-men, as it seems the awkward questions about Smurthwaite we need answers to are never raised?

I've considered going but strongly suspect I'd get shouted down for daring to question the chairman and the club on the many issues that should concern us all as fans.

Advert

I read the coverage of the supporters meeting last Thursday and it seemed to be the usual tripe.

Are these meetings filled with yes-men, as it seems the awkward questions about Smurthwaite we need answers to are never raised?

I've considered going but strongly suspect I'd get shouted down for daring to question the chairman and the club on the many issues that should concern us all as fans.

No meeting next month, next one’s in January

Andy Holt, owner of Accrington and probably the best chairman in football, has tweeted this about Carol Shanahan and Synectics, referring to her suitability as an owner:

"She’s a great lady, would have done a great job."

Its alright though. Vale fans were their intensive knowledge of finances and equity bellowed "where's she gon get t' funds???!!!!111" and the ship has sailed.

We had a golden opportunity literally on our doorstep and instead people seem content with Norm. Up the Vale.

Andy Holt, owner of Accrington and probably the best chairman in football, has tweeted this about Carol Shanahan and Synectics, referring to her suitability as an owner:

Its alright though. Vale fans were their intensive knowledge of finances and equity bellowed "where's she gon get t' funds???!!!!111" and the ship has sailed.

We had a golden opportunity literally on our doorstep and instead people seem content with Norm. Up the Vale.

Have you ever considered that maybe you are an Accrington Stanley fan?

Have to disagree,most people really wanted Synetics to buy the club, but if Gorm won’t sell it to them there’s not a lot we can do about it.

From Facebook -

Smurf worried about the health and safety of the players. He never mentioned that to the nuneaton chairman.

for all you vale fans - club together and buy him a copy of the league and FA rule book. The book may be free, but I suspect you will have to pay someone to read it to him.

From Facebook -

Smurf worried about the health and safety of the players. He never mentioned that to the nuneaton chairman.

for all you vale fans - club together and buy him a copy of the league and FA rule book. The book may be free, but I suspect you will have to pay someone to read it to him.

He’s realised he dropped a clanger in telling the players not to play, now he’s playing the old elf n safety card in a bid to save face.

There were a number of guests at the SC meeting with their own areas of expertise to discuss so haranguing the chairman was hardly appropriate.

players can only be recalled from long-term loans (those over 93 days) if being recalled to be sold to a different club.

he may be landlord at Nuneaton but he is chair at Port Vale.

Hey up Inbothcamps I would strongly think Gustavus on your forum is him or someone close to him has the same manner as a certain penny black on here, Gustavus only seems to comment on the none playing side and always sticks up for him example as below.

e: Anyone else heard this

By GustavusSun Nov 4 14:34:15 2018In response to Re: Anyone else heard this

Views: 816

Think his vans were down at the club doing the refurb on Friday but if it helps the Club all good isn’t it?

Same with smurf

reply to this article | return to the front page

From Facebook -

People talk a lot of nonsense about health and safety but that is a whole new level of it. It would almost be funny if it wasn't so stupid and sad

Every cloud has a silver lining. Just perhaps, perhaps, Norman may overeach himself and fall seriously foul of the football authorities. As longs as it's not a fine, which we would probably end up paying, a serious punishment may well benefit us in one way or another. My only reservation is that the football authorities are notoriously weak - it took a high-profile civil case by a former Blackpool Director to force their owners to put the club up for sale.

Archived