onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sjoke are coming!!!

wwindsor

Advert

Can't wait for this shambles to be over.

We win and its "it was our youth team and we had more fans than you ahahha"

We lose and its "you lost to our youth team ahahah"

Can't gather how people are whipping themselves up for this. Best case, we eke out a win and there's no trouble, and we all pretend the sorry affair never happened.

Got my ticket today, no problem as on database just for buying tickets in the past over the phone. At this rate we may well have more fans than them on the day.
Sad. Seems peoples principals(borne out by the pathetic attendances so far in this horrible competition) are gone out of the window purely because we are playing Sjoke under 21s.

Sad. Seems peoples principals(borne out by the pathetic attendances so far in this horrible competition) are gone out of the window purely because we are playing Sjoke under 21s.

Or maybe some Vale fans support the 11 players representing Port Vale FC through thick and thin. I will be honest and wish we had drawn Macclesfield or Bury but we didn't and so Stoke it is.

This game is set up for Miller to score and do his waltzing walk celebration in front of the Lardies isn’t it?

Got a feeling despite the smoke and mirrors it will be our strongest XI and if so we should win comfortably. We barely got out of first gear against Boros kids and won with ease so hopefully the atmosphere boosting our players should see us have too much.

Hopefully anyway. We’ve just got to win and no harm done, can’t gloat but can’t be gloated. Professional job is the requirement.

You mean your principles. I think the competition is a farce but does not mean we should not attend. That’s your choice and anyone else’s so don’t preach about principles.

This game is set up for Miller to score and do his waltzing walk celebration in front of the Lardies isn’t it?

Got a feeling despite the smoke and mirrors it will be our strongest XI and if so we should win comfortably. We barely got out of first gear against Boros kids and won with ease so hopefully the atmosphere boosting our players should see us have too much.

Hopefully anyway. We’ve just got to win and no harm done, can’t gloat but can’t be gloated. Professional job is the requirement.

Don’t believe it.

Aspin will treat them like Real Madrid and sit back hoping to pinch a goal before they score.

He will probably put the reserves out who have played previous rounds then blame the players when we lose.

He should be sacked if we lose this one as it means a lot to our fans.

You mean your principles. I think the competition is a farce but does not mean we should not attend. That’s your choice and anyone else’s so don’t preach about principles.
Who's preaching? I simply commented it was sad. I've posted previously that I hold no gripe against anyone attending, that's their choice and I hope you all have a good night. There have been loads on here who stated they were not attending any game in this competition too and I expressed my feeling of sadness .That's all!

Fair enough but your comments said fans principals had gone out the window which may not be the case at all for most, it might be that there is a lot more interest with this game being Stoke than your average game so fans like myself would want to attend. I won’t be attending any other games in this competition other than a Wembley outing and I think the majority of those who go on Tuesday would say the same.

Fair enough but your comments said fans principals had gone out the window which may not be the case at all for most, it might be that there is a lot more interest with this game being Stoke than your average game so fans like myself would want to attend. I won’t be attending any other games in this competition other than a Wembley outing and I think the majority of those who go on Tuesday would say the same.

Listen fellah, and listen good. I've supported Vale through thick and thin for over 6o years. I went twice to Wembley in 1993 - once to the Autoglass when we beat Stockport and then a week or so later to see us beaten by the Baggies. I went to see us there in the Anglo-Italian too. But there's no way I'll go to Wembley to see this adulterated version of the Cup, no matter which team we're playing. And just so you know, I dunner listen to Radio Sjoke either. Just another personal foible of mine, if that's OK with you.

No problem but you may miss the highlight of our season because of your principles.I also went to all those matches you have quoted but decided to support the lads in this one off game against the obnoxious stokies who are hoping to get one over us.I think most of the fans going don’t give a stuff about the EFL trophy but want to see us stuff the Stokie U21’s .

Reading the Oatcake, Sjoke fans dont give a stuff about the EFL or the trophy. What they saw was our fans boycott and saw an opportunity too fill our ground and brag about it. They realize they never will never beat us on the park and keep saying the score does not matter ( I think the dirty underhand lards do protest to much). Their big Aim is to have more fans than us. DO NOT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS, lets get Vale park rocking :groupwavereversed:

Archived