onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sjoke are coming!!!

wwindsor

I think the reaction to giving Stoke the paddock is an embarrassment and Martin Smith isn't far off being wrong. Then you have "Hagrid" who is making out that by us not turning up it will embarrass stoke fans. In what world is being outnumbered at home an embarrassment to the away team? I am done on this forum it is full of some spectacular bell ends and gives the rest of us Valiants a bad name.

Do you realise how obsessed you are critising "Fellow Valiants" ?

Advert

I just rang the ticket office to check that I could swop my Lorne Street ticket for my usual area, the Railway Paddock, which you can (as other posters have kindly advised). Apparently,if anyone would like to know, we've now sold about 800 for Lorne Street and 300 for the Paddock.

Someone on another forum said we've sold over 1k just for the paddock today. When i went earlier, their were 6 people in front of me, and they all got a few tickets for the Paddock.

If Martin Smith told me it was raining I'd go to the nearest window to check, the . It says a lot about The Sentinel that they continue to print the nonsense that comes out of his mouth.

I've met Martin and he's a good guy; maybe misguided in his choice of football team to support but OK. Back in the day we used to have inter board meet ups between the Oatcake lads and ours - probably PVO rather than OVF as that was where I was posting in those days - and they were good times with plenty of banter.

Banter all you like with Martin and the other Stokies but let's not descend to abuse.

I think the reaction to giving Stoke the paddock is an embarrassment and Martin Smith isn't far off being wrong. Then you have "Hagrid" who is making out that by us not turning up it will embarrass stoke fans. In what world is being outnumbered at home an embarrassment to the away team? I am done on this forum it is full of some spectacular bell ends and gives the rest of us Valiants a bad name.

We're getting outnumbered regardless 'Kev'. We got 3500 home fams in our last home game and they've already sold 4000.

Think you miss my point mate. Sales of tickets for Vale fans were very, very low up until recently when it was announced Railway was open. Now everyone appears to want a ticket for there. It looks like fans were not wanting to attend unless they can sit in Railway and I honestly cannot fathom that out.

The obvious reason is that people want to goad Stoke fans than actually watch the match. Fair enough. Although funny how the principles over the competition disappear when the chance to give their lot grief becomes available.

I've met Martin and he's a good guy; maybe misguided in his choice of football team to support but OK. Back in the day we used to have inter board meet ups between the Oatcake lads and ours - probably PVO rather than OVF as that was where I was posting in those days - and they were good times with plenty of banter.

Banter all you like with Martin and the other Stokies but let's not descend to abuse.

I don't care if he's the Mother Theresa. His rambling drivel shows a complete lack of understanding and appreciation - but he probably knows that.

Sit at home and bet you,ll listen to it on Radio Joke .

This is a one off and really a game most people are looking forward to.

There aren’t many exiting games left this season.

Bet you will go if we reach Wembley?

Listen fellah, and listen good. I've supported Vale through thick and thin for over 6o years. I went twice to Wembley in 1993 - once to the Autoglass when we beat Stockport and then a week or so later to see us beaten by the Baggies. I went to see us there in the Anglo-Italian too. But there's no way I'll go to Wembley to see this adulterated version of the Cup, no matter which team we're playing. And just so you know, I dunner listen to Radio Sjoke either. Just another personal foible of mine, if that's OK with you.

Archived