onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sjoke are coming!!!

wwindsor

Ive just posted this on another Vale forum and got quite a positive response, up to now!!, what about on here??

"Speaking to quite a few sjike fans at work last night and we could be heading for an embarrasment!. They seem to be taking this cup game seriously so as i see it we have two options.

1, be stubborn and let the sjoke fans take over vale park and really rub our noses in it.

2, put our differences to one side even though some of us dont agree with this competition, back the boys and lets give those clowns from accross the city a fight (football only). We need to show them that we are Port Vale and not a small neighbour.

Cmon lets give it a go and make it a victory to remember against our rivals!!!!

I know which option i will be following just like i follow and support my football club.......... PORT VALE F.C."

Advert

Take it as seriously as they want, its their kids against a much changed Vale side, its up to individuals where they stand but my opinion is the competition is a farce and that remains the case whilst the U21's are in it.

If we lose I wont lose sleep, nor will I celebrate if we win particularly. If they are taking it that seriously it shows they are that desperate to try and erase those defeats in the late 90's early 00's but this isn't the same.

Let Sjoke take it as seriously as they want. They're going to big it up because they think it's a good chance to rub our noses in it. Imho, we shouldn't rise to it, not just because it's a lose-lose situation for us but because this kind of mismatched rubbish is what you get from what used to be a good competetition but which is now clearly a complete farce.

The Club has to take part but supporters don't and Sjoke or not, the quieter the stadium is the better. Taking it seriously and turning out in force will just play into Sjoke's hands. Fair do's to anyone who sees it differently but I'm definitely off this one.

UTV.

Just to put some perspective on this nonsense we are looking forward to it

Apart from a few on the oatcake nobody is interested in it or even talking about it.....I’ll honestly say there won’t be more than 1500 max Stoke fans in attendance

Me....no I won’t be in attendance

Just to put some perspective on this nonsense we are looking forward to it

Apart from a few on the oatcake nobody is interested in it or even talking about it.....I’ll honestly say there won’t be more than 1500 max Stoke fans in attendance

Me....no I won’t be in attendance

If it was nonsence i would not of wasted time in posting, unlike some. Im not a troll and i dont post just to look to suck up to people, its what ive been told by 10-15 sjoke fans from different departments. I do think there is an interest but we will have to wait and see. Your choice to attend or not so you wont be going Wembley then if (big if) we get there???

If it was nonsence i would not of wasted time in posting, unlike some. Im not a troll and i dont post just to look to suck up to people, its what ive been told by 10-15 sjoke fans from different departments. I do think there is an interest but we will have to wait and see. Your choice to attend or not so you wont be going Wembley then if (big if) we get there???

We being Vale..yeah?

😂

Archived