onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Extinction Rebellion versus brexit

Valiant62

3 minutes ago, Paul6754 said:

You cut and pasted a link to an article which you clearly hadn't read or hadn't understood, it's the only method of debate you have.

The article couldn't even have been  peer reviewed by the looks of it as it contains Prof. Mickey Mouse as one of the "11,000" scientists together with others of similar ilk. How do you know the journal is respected.

There is absolutely no point in this discussion, period, it's laughable that you or anyone would stand behind this article you quoted/posted.

Your argument is that because I cut and pasted the link it’s not credible? How do you paste your YouTube links? Do you type each character out one by one? My source was a respected science journal that has an impact factor of 6.591. Yours is another talking head that defends child rapists. 

Advert

Andy, this is a guy who had a hissy fit when rebuked after he quite amusingly tried to get the genuine Italian manufacturer to repair his knock off Chinese counterfeit watch. He isn't quite playing with a full deck of cards.

How puddled do you have to be to immediately disregard evidence, no matter how reliable the provenance and source and content, because it’s been obtained elsewhere? As if that’s a bad thing?! Going out and obtaining cited and sourced primary evidence is wrongspeak? From a self proclaimed scientist?

Utterly mental.

And to then counter it with YouTube videos of conspiracy theorists and Fox News? Not only copying and pasting things of your own, but posting unfounded conspiracy nonsense instead of actual primary documents and evidence? 

Then the cherry on top claim of “your (sic) way past cuckoo”. 

The mental gymnastics. Really. I cannot comprehend. Unfathomable. 

You know those balls of rubber bands that aggregate in the random kitchen drawer alongside batteries and bits of string? Even they’re less contorted than Paul’s brain.

7 hours ago, Doha said:

Stock index good peer review bad

In other Republican science news -

No, his incompetence is all an act as for his heroic war against the deep state lizards. Or something like that. Ask Houston, he knows. Wwg1wga eh Houston lol 

He does know nuclear though.

“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”

21 hours ago, Doha said:

How puddled do you have to be to immediately disregard evidence, no matter how reliable the provenance and source and content, because it’s been obtained elsewhere? As if that’s a bad thing?! Going out and obtaining cited and sourced primary evidence is wrongspeak? From a self proclaimed scientist?

Utterly mental.

And to then counter it with YouTube videos of conspiracy theorists and Fox News? Not only copying and pasting things of your own, but posting unfounded conspiracy nonsense instead of actual primary documents and evidence? 

Then the cherry on top claim of “your (sic) way past cuckoo”. 

The mental gymnastics. Really. I cannot comprehend. Unfathomable. 

You know those balls of rubber bands that aggregate in the random kitchen drawer alongside batteries and bits of string? Even they’re less contorted than Paul’s brain.

When you get to this level of stupidity you have well and truly lost it. Go follow Mickey Mouse.......lol.

18 hours ago, toyahw said:

The guy is a pen pusher  WUM Doha. 

Well the Tullp from Amsterdam resurfaces. The self proclaimed  academic who refers to 100% correlations but can't/won't produce/post the data to which he's referred to, 'cause he knows there is no correlation whatsoever never mind a 100% correlation.

A major mindset  of an academic is to have an open mind, always question, participate in open debate rather than your style of being closed minded, making claims which the data doesn't back up and worst of all being abusive when challenged  and needing to band together with complete, clueless jerks.

in your worlds Al Gore and Mickey Mouse have all the answers whereas I will maintain my position and continue to question AGW 'til valid and consistent data indicates otherwise.

As said before, better to agree to disagree 'cause this dialogue is going down hill even faster and I won't be bullied or intimidated by a self proclaimed third rate academic or a pair of clueless cut and paste merchants.

1 hour ago, Paul6754 said:

When you get to this level of stupidity you have well and truly lost it. Go follow Mickey Mouse.......lol.

Or one of the most respected academic journals as opposed to disgraced talking heads. There are countless more respected scientific organisations say the same thing. You've got the bolt report

46 minutes ago, Paul6754 said:

Well the Tullp from Amsterdam resurfaces. The self proclaimed  academic who refers to 100% correlations but can't/won't produce/post the data to which he's referred to, 'cause he knows there is no correlation whatsoever never mind a 100% correlation.

A major mindset  of an academic is to have an open mind, always question, participate in open debate rather than your style of being closed minded, making claims which the data doesn't back up and worst of all being abusive when challenged  and needing to band together with complete, clueless jerks.

in your worlds Al Gore and Mickey Mouse have all the answers whereas I will maintain my position and continue to question AGW 'til valid and consistent data indicates otherwise.

As said before, better to agree to disagree 'cause this dialogue is going down hill even faster and I won't be bullied or intimidated by a self proclaimed third rate academic or a pair of clueless cut and paste merchants.

Yeah have an open mind, as long as it not from a sources that isn’t Fox News and then it’s PSYCHOTIC MARXIST RAGS and I’ll just ignore it. 

yeah have an open mind, but if you link your sources from news agencies, court documents etc, you must have copied and pasted the link so that doesn’t count! 

yeah, it’s worst to be abusive when challenged....you CLUELESS JERKS! 

Yeah the dialogue is going down hill, people won’t accept my conspiracy theories and YouTube vids ahead of countless scientific organisations, and people are stupid enough to provide links for their sources, how awful.

Just amazing. It’s like you’re parodying yourself. 

On 11/11/2019 at 13:06, Andyregs said:

Or one of the most respected academic journals as opposed to disgraced talking heads. There are countless more respected scientific organisations say the same thing. You've got the bolt report

Yeah have an open mind, as long as it not from a sources that isn’t Fox News and then it’s PSYCHOTIC MARXIST RAGS and I’ll just ignore it. 

yeah have an open mind, but if you link your sources from news agencies, court documents etc, you must have copied and pasted the link so that doesn’t count! 

yeah, it’s worst to be abusive when challenged....you CLUELESS JERKS! 

Yeah the dialogue is going down hill, people won’t accept my conspiracy theories and YouTube vids ahead of countless scientific organisations, and people are stupid enough to provide links for their sources, how awful.

Just amazing. It’s like you’re parodying yourself. 

You should continue to follow Al Gore and Mickey Mouse, it's about your level.

On 17/11/2019 at 04:13, Andyregs said:

or one of the most respected academic journals as opposed to Andrew bolt and Sean hannity.

Any journal which publishes an article listing Mickey Mouse as a scientist cannot have any peer review process or any claim to be a quality journal, It's incredulous you don't comprehend this simple fact but I'm not surprised.

Tell me why you're mind is made up that man made CO2 is the control Knob of Climate Change. Is it based on knowledge of the science or because Al Gore says it is and Mickey Mouse says there's a consensus.

Just now, Paul6754 said:

Any journal which publishes an article listing Mickey Mouse as a scientist cannot have any peer review process or any claim to be a quality journal, It's incredulous you don't comprehend this simple fact but I'm not surprised.

Tell me why you're mind is made up that man made CO2 is the control Knob of Climate Change. Is it based on knowledge of the science or because Al Gore says it is and Mickey Mouse says there's a consensus.

A journal whose impact rating puts it in the top 5% of journals. It’s incredulous you don’t comprehend that it’s a far more reliable source of information on climate change than Sean hannity and Andrew bolt. 
My mind is made up that human actions are causing climate change because the worlds greatest scientific minds agree. What Andrew bolt and other conspiracy theorists don’t change that. The fact you prefer an apologist for child sex abusers for your source of information ahead of nasa is amusing though. 

Archived