Sign in to follow this  
nickkidsgrove

Where is Worrall??

Listen please get off Worrall,s back.

There is a genuine reason why he has not been playing that I would not wish on anyone but I am not willing to divulge it as it’s up to him to say if he wants to.

But it is really serious so please leave him alone and back him to come through it.

There is a genuine reason why he has not been playing that I would not wish on anyone but I am not willing to divulge it as it’s up to him to say if he wants to.

But it is really serious so please leave him alone and back him to come through it.

Ok. No worries, but if something had been said by the club instead of cloak and daggers then many of us would be more supportive.

And I was not on his back!!

That is sad to hear. It gives support to the contention that every single player is a human being. We never know what's going on in someone's life. Be considerate.

He was in the dressing room in the behind the scenes video against Sunderland so he's still around the squad.

I support him regardless. I think he's a top player for L2 and we need more like him.

On paper he is the most capable player we have. However I think if fans knew he had personal reasons for not being involved we would back him 100%.

Agree.

I've wondered what must be up with this young man.

Not so long ago he was up there with the best we have and a cert on the teamsheet.

In fact when he arrived I was shocked he was playing for us as he was at least a level above.

I wish him well

Love Wozza and think he is a top player for us, for whatever reason he has struggled this season but at times last season he was crucial, his performance against Colchester at home and Chesterfield for example.

I sincerely hope he is ok and whatever he is going through clears up soon and he can get back to his best as on his day he is an asset to this Football Club.

Bit harsh to say he was on his back! I was also wondering why arguably our best player from last season is no where near the first team. Do you need to be psychic to post on here? I wish him all the best and hope that he comes through whatever issues he is facing.

Love Wozza and think he is a top player for us, for whatever reason he has struggled this season but at times last season he was crucial, his performance against Colchester at home and Chesterfield for example.

I sincerely hope he is ok and whatever he is going through clears up soon and he can get back to his best as on his day he is an asset to this Football Club.

Colchester away last season, as well. Aspo played him in central midfield and Wozza put in a great performance when we came back from one down to equalise and went close to winning it. Good player, with great technique.

Hope he's back soon and back to his usual self.

It did sound a really odd interview with Aspin, he said he was in a car accident and suffered whiplash as an afterthought, but focused on how he needs to work harder to win a place and find more consistency.

Bit hard to find consistency when you’ve been injured and had whiplash I would say.

I have to say the interview wasn’t quite as supportive as you’d hope towards a player getting back to fitness.

It did sound a really odd interview with Aspin, he said he was in a car accident and suffered whiplash as an afterthought, but focused on how he needs to work harder to win a place and find more consistency.

Bit hard to find consistency when you’ve been injured and had whiplash I would say.

I have to say the interview wasn’t quite as supportive as you’d hope towards a player getting back to fitness.

Probably because theres more to it than what hes willing to say in public.

Edited by PV1973