onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread - FAC1 Port Vale v Sunderland

Fosse69

Advert

One other question about today. Why did it say Railway Stand sold out at the ticket office when it quite obviously was nothing of the sort.

It didn’t affect me in the end as even though I bought a Paddock ticket I manged to get in the stand. I found it rather funny that they had 6 (SIX) stewards at the gap in the wall to stop people moving stands but then had the gate open by the Paddock bogs! Whoops!

Really enjoyed the game after that first 20 minutes. Manny being on the pitch seems to totally change us. In the end disappointed not to get a replay - how that penalty wasn't given i'm not sure, not seen it on TV myself but am told it was a "stonewaller" , certainly seemed it at the time - was right in front of me in the Bycars. Proud valiant tonight - was fearing a humiliation early on. Am a ST in the Lorne Street, but decided on a change today, was £4 cheaper for me and the grandson and thought it would be nice to see the game from a different place - back to my old "stomping" ground in front of the Bycars tea bar, lol. Somebody had put a bliddy big camera their. It did make a change but i can see why folk moan at times now. Couldn't make out a word of the tannoy in their, missed the warm concourse and the TV's at half time, toilets were better than i was expecting. Thought it was a great atmosphere their today. The experience was spoilt slightly by the torrent of foul language from behind, which culminated when the Smith was injured but had a foul given against him - it produced what must have been a world record for the number of times the F word, C word plus numerous other swear words have ever been included in a single sentence. No joke when you have your 10 year old grandson with you. No stewards to speak to, did think of confronting him, but as i am in my 60's , have a problem with my knee and am limping at the mo, and had the grandson their, decided to suffer it - scum!!

Perhaps everybody has had a pay rise

Yes Smurf competing with Persimmon homes to have the biggest bonus.

Can Aspin say if Conlon was injured to be replaced by Montano.

Bad substitution when we’re just getting on top.

Joyce should have gone off.He is obviously one of Aspins favourites but gives the opposition too much room and was skinned in the second half on the right touch line and was rescued by a good save by the goalie.

Yes Smurf competing with Persimmon homes to have the biggest bonus.

Can Aspin say if Conlon was injured to be replaced by Montano.

Bad substitution when we’re just getting on top.

Joyce should have gone off.He is obviously one of Aspins favourites but gives the opposition too much room and was skinned in the second half on the right touch line and was rescued by a good save by the goalie.

When manny & Conlon have both been fit, he has dropped Joyce

Really enjoyed the game after that first 20 minutes. Manny being on the pitch seems to totally change us. In the end disappointed not to get a replay - how that penalty wasn't given i'm not sure, not seen it on TV myself but am told it was a "stonewaller" , certainly seemed it at the time - was right in front of me in the Bycars. Proud valiant tonight - was fearing a humiliation early on. Am a ST in the Lorne Street, but decided on a change today, was £4 cheaper for me and the grandson and thought it would be nice to see the game from a different place - back to my old "stomping" ground in front of the Bycars tea bar, lol. Somebody had put a bliddy big camera their. It did make a change but i can see why folk moan at times now. Couldn't make out a word of the tannoy in their, missed the warm concourse and the TV's at half time, toilets were better than i was expecting. Thought it was a great atmosphere their today. The experience was spoilt slightly by the torrent of foul language from behind, which culminated when the Smith was injured but had a foul given against him - it produced what must have been a world record for the number of times the F word, C word plus numerous other swear words have ever been included in a single sentence. No joke when you have your 10 year old grandson with you. No stewards to speak to, did think of confronting him, but as i am in my 60's , have a problem with my knee and am limping at the mo, and had the grandson their, decided to suffer it - scum!!
the Billy Big biscuits stewards were to busy giving it "I am hard "in the corner of the Lorne Street by the Disabled Stand especially a lady steward who thought she was Angela Merkel. Well done to the Asian Steward who calmed things down and took control of the situation.

Radio Joke have hit an all time low. Expected to be be listening to the phone in after the match and THEY decide not to have one. I’ve phoned them to ask why, and they say it’s because of it being a Sunday and to fit in around the program scheduling. Absolute crop. Don’t Sjoke ever play on a Sunday? They manage to fit it in to the schedule then, don’t they? They have FM, DAB and MW, yet still can’t accommodate a post match phone in Had the nerve to ask me to phone P&G tomorrow, patronising git.

At least the president has been set, no more Lardies on a Sunday afternoon then eh?

Sunday 5th August, Leeds United vs Stoke City, 4:30pm kick off.

BBC Radio Stoke did a Praise and Grumble straight after the game despite it being a Sunday.

Archived