Jacko51

Leicester City owner

From the pictures, if anyone was inside (aside from the pilot), I'd be very surprised if there were any survivors. Not good at all.

My local club and most family and friends are Foxes fans, images look bleak, seems to be rumours of a drone involved according to my sister who’s husband was at the game.

Hopefully no casualties on the ground either as it went into the car park.

My local club and most family and friends are Foxes fans, images look bleak, seems to be rumours of a drone involved according to my sister who’s husband was at the game.

Hopefully no casualties on the ground either as it went into the car park.

If as you say is true and I don’t know one way or the other if it’s true or not.Then who ever was using the drone could be in very serious trouble

It appears the owner was onboard.:sad:

He was one of the 5 people on board, looking at the pictures of the wreckage, it’s hard to see how anyone could of got out of that.

He was one of the 5 people on board, looking at the pictures of the wreckage, it’s hard to see how anyone could of got out of that.

UNFORTUNATLEY Not many survive helicopter crashes like that.When helicopters crash they tend to hit the ground and the fuel then explodes.There is no type of ejection seat in helicopters.It had only just taken off so there would be little time for the pilot to react to any emergency.Very very sad day.But its good to see the wider football community all coming together offering condolences.

Very sad news.

Could have been much worse too. It could have come down on houses, the crowd as they left or even the stadium itself with the corporate people still in there.