onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread - Port Vale v Lincoln City

Fosse69

The coward hasn't come out and done his press interview just hid in dressing room, he is a spineless piece of scum we need out of our club right now.

I have somettimes agreed with your point of view on here even when you have been trampled all over by everyone else but this latest comment is not only spiteful but completely out of order. I think an apology would not go amiss.

Advert

Ironically John Askey might have already helped keep us in the league this season as the Macclesfield team he got promoted seem destined to finish last - though we have seen sides like Newport perform miraculous escapes in the recent past.

We only need to finish above two teams and I think if Pope and Manny manage to stay fit then we should do that. I don't ever see Apsin getting us promoted though even if Smurthwaite have him a top seven budget, which he isn't likely to do.

Just shut up mate.

You've exposed yourself as the nasty piece of work you are.

"spineless piece of scum". Should be banned for that sort of stuff.

He's just a troll looking for a reaction and he's got one today so he'll be pleased. No idea why he hasn't been banned by the admins or mods on here. I think he manages to avoid breaking any rules so gets away with it but his intention is just to get a response.

Just bare in mind as a player this guy was my hero he represented everything I loved about a player but coming to my club as a manager the bloke is an absolute joke and I no longer have my hero and its such a shame cud the same happened with my other hero's in Foyle and Glover.

When you are in a hole don’t get another shovel out.

1 there’s a difference between moaning and being abusive

2 If YOU were a man YOU would have the balls to apologise.

Got to be honest Micky , I've also defended you and often agreed with you. Laughed at suggestions you are a Lardy , however I agree here that your derogatory remark is appalling.

He is far from scum.

Who can forget his leg nearly being broken by Foley ? He is a good bloke who unfortunately is falling in the category of failed Port Vale manager along with numerous others.

He may well baffle us and frustrate us with bizarre team set ups etc but one thing he is not is scum

Please explain which OVF rule I have broken?

It's the one concerning abuse. Usually it's of other posters but I think this sort of vitriol aimed at someone who is not only the current manager but also a club legend is entirely uncalled for.

Don't bother replying as I now have you on ignore. My hope is that the admins ban you from the site first.

You only have to look around the ground today as proof that the blue buffoon and the totally inept, clueless manager are driving fans away. Without the huge away support today it has to be conceded that fans no longer will put up with baffling selections and tactics alongside the inadequate way our great club is run. Smurthwaite has massive decisions to make, urgently, before we, like England last night, play in front of handfuls of people only. For the sake of Port Vale's future will Mr Smurthwaite and Mr Aspin please go.

Archived