onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread - Port Vale v Lincoln City

Fosse69

Advert

The coward hasn't come out and done his press interview just hid in dressing room, he is a spineless piece of scum we need out of our club right now.

Just so you know they spent the time going through the game with a players meeting and inquest. That’s more important than coming out to speak to the media. I’ll echo Hagrids comments above too.

If Aspin has walked (which I wouldn’t be surprised to see) then I’d really like to see us approach Jimmy Bell (Coleman’s assistant). Genuinely well thought of in the game, and thought to be part of the brains behind Coleman’s success. I imagine he has a decent eye for a player as well. Surely if we approached him win a decent offer of being the top man he would have to have a good think about it.

Other than that I really don’t know who I’d want.

Wasn’t Rob Page at one of our games recently?

Guest TommyMac
The coward hasn't come out and done his press interview just hid in dressing room, he is a spineless piece of scum we need out of our club right now.

Once or twice I've defended your criticism of Aspin when you've received abuse on here. For this comment you deserve to be battered if you ever again walk into Vale Park.

People can see it. They also realise that he hasn’t picked the teams or the tactics!!!!!

I’m not defending Aspin, his tactics at times are mind boggling, but it needs to be remembered that Scumthwaite will manage and fund recruitment if Aspin goes. It will be an absolute chancer on pennies, guaranteed. It also needs to be recalled that Scumthwaite funds the team. Where’s the transfer millions gone? Why are we reliant on non league and youth loan signings? Why is the physio part time for FCUKS sake? The answer to all the problems is Scumthwaite.

Despite going on a historically poor away run, despite overseeing the most goals conceded at Vale Park since 1987, and despite 6 wins in 2018, Neil refuses to walk.

Could really taint his legacy, this. Putting himself and his job over the club. Disappointing.

Guest TommyMac
Aspin NOT resigning.

"I wont walk away, that would be the easy thing to do, I’ll still be here next week"

Poor Neil. You embarrassed us today.

In the end it's his decision but I feel he could have walked away with his legend status intact and thanks for giving it a go. Now he risks being derided in the same way Glover was. Such a shame.

Say what you will about Aspo as a manager, call for him to be sacked by all means, but to call one of our all time club legends, a man who would run through brick walls for this clubs a “spineless piece of scum” is one of the most disgusting things I’ve ever read.

I really hope you say that to his face. And that I’m there to watch as he caves your face in.

Just bare in mind as a player this guy was my hero he represented everything I loved about a player but coming to my club as a manager the bloke is an absolute joke and I no longer have my hero and its such a shame cud the same happened with my other hero's in Foyle and Glover.

Just bare in mind as a player this guy was my hero he represented everything I loved about a player but coming to my club as a manager the bloke is an absolute joke and I no longer have my hero and its such a shame cud the same happened with my other hero's in Foyle and Glover.

Just shut up mate.

You've exposed yourself as the nasty piece of work you are.

"spineless piece of scum". Should be banned for that sort of stuff.

Archived