onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The legal route

Stone Valiant

You know nothing about me or what I do know, so I suggest that you keep your misinformed and "clueless" opinions on me to yourself and stick to the subject matter of the topic rather than bandying about personal comments!

I have more knowledge than you realise - I suggest next time that YOU do your homework!

Attack the argument, not the person!

Everything you have said thus far is either irrelevant to the Vale's article of association or copied from a website from a poorly understood website.

I guarantee I have more knowledge on this subject matter than you. Hence my clueless comment.

Carry on thinking you know it all though, it's clear from those who understand the concept of company law that you are clueless.

Advert

Everything you have said thus far is either irrelevant to the Vale's article of association or copied from a website from a poorly understood website.

I guarantee I have more knowledge on this subject matter than you. Hence my clueless comment.

Carry on thinking you know it all though, it's clear from those who understand the concept of company law that you are clueless.

Lets not start fighting a****st ourselves again, at least SV is getting off his backside and trying to do something, then again knowing sv i dont think he needs me to stick up for him.

Since when has it become a point scoring exercise?

Whats stopping Deakin and Milker borrowing the monies they owe (for shares) from a friend or associate for a short period so it appears on the club statements to satisfy this 'independant' audit on Monday? This money would then be returned immediately to the original lender.

I know this sounds crazy but I just don't trust them.

Whats stopping Deakin and Miller borrowing the monies they owe (for shares) from a friend or associate for a short period so it appears on the club statements to satisfy this 'independant' audit on Monday? This money would then be returned immediately to the original lender.

That thought has already crossed the minds of a number of folk on here. You are making the assumption, however, that Deakin and Miller actually have a friend.

Whats stopping Deakin and Miller borrowing the monies they owe (for shares) from a friend or associate for a short period so it appears on the club statements to satisfy this 'independant' audit on Monday? This money would then be returned immediately to the original lender.

Nothing to stop them doing that, the chartered accountant at the last sc said the same thing[ not word for word but virtually the same thing]

What are the legalities of the club "withdrawing" shares from Blue Sky?

I've found these links and it seems to be not particularly straightforward.

http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/about/pdf/gba6.pdf

http://www.ffw.com/pdf/companies-act-capital-reductions.pdf

Am I right in thinking that Vale would have to "buy back" the shares, and they could only do this from profits made available for shareholder dividends? Considering a) the club isn't making a profit and b) the club doesn't issue dividends, this could be awkward.

Paul? Nick? Any ideas?

So whats the point of the audit/verification even taking place if they can fudge it?

So they can .......err ........ fudge it.

This is the situation that they have made themselves - many people do not trust them,have no faith in them.All of their own making.

Would they accept an independent audit from someone appointed by the supporters club?

ie- the chartered accountant mentioned earlier.

That thought has already crossed the minds of a number of folk on here. You are making the assumption, however, that Deakin and Miller actually have a friend.

It would depend on what documentation accompanied the payment into the club. If the money was introduced as a loan it could be withdrawn again, if it was introduced to pay for shares then it couldnt.

If the company went into admin before repayment and they had introduced it as a loan, then it would rank alongside other creditors for repayment, and they would still have to pay for their shares. A dangerous game. Where is the company going to get the cash to keep going if this cash isnt paid in?

This is the situation that they have made themselves - many people do not trust them,have no faith in them.All of their own making.

Would they accept an independent audit from someone appointed by the supporters club?

Even if they did accept that, whats to stop them taking the money out again 2 minutes after the auditor walks out the door?

I am a Chartered Accountant and a Chartered Certified Accountant. Doing an independent audit isnt quite as simple as you make it out to be I'm afraid. And such a task would have follow strict procedures laid down by International Standards . Personally I wouldnt touch it as the risks far outweigh the rewards. Far better to have someone with sound practical business experience, who has been properly briefed.

Archived