onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread - Grimsby Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

He doesn’t get to me at all. If you don’t like them , don’t read them. He is a Stoke fan on a windup . But I suppose you’re fine with his negative ***** whenever the Vale lose. He has no interest in the Vale whatsoever.
Well if he is a stoke fan he is going someway to keep that secret as his Twitter page is all Vale. The fact that you don't agree with him and he has extreme views does not make him a Stoke fan. He may have seen things a long time before most. I find it difficult to disagree with a lot of what he is saying.

Advert

Anyone who actually sends his team out to try and win games of football will be an improvement. If there's genuinely nobody around to do that then Christ, might as well just close the club now and be done with it.

Go and boil your ‘change like the weather ‘brain Tylerla.

Just glad I don’t attend away games any more. Team selection and substitutions seem a bit irrational. Very defensive attitude with little imagination about how to win a game. Not sure where or when it is going to end having to endure this sort of thread most away day Saturdays.

As a great scientist once said:

If you always do as you always did you always get what you always got.

Can you quit the BORING posts about someone you don't know being a Stoke fan. It's the only thing you ever post about. Give it a rest and just ignore him if he gets to you so much.

Couldn't agree more, I dare say I've been more Vale games than most of the children on here, if u don't like my honest views then simply ignore.

It won’t go down well I know but Pope wasn’t good today. Neither was Kay. Clark was distraught at the end.

Aspin came to thank the fans and was called various names. Don’t blame him for losing it.

Not having that,Pope is like Dennis Law at his best.

Well if he is a stoke fan he is going someway to keep that secret as his Twitter page is all Vale. The fact that you don't agree with him and he has extreme views does not make him a Stoke fan. He may have seen things a long time before most. I find it difficult to disagree with a lot of what he is saying.

Ok then, fair points Inny. I’ll leave it out.

Aspo really doesn't help himself.Just when you think we've turned the corner he sets us up like that against chuffing Grimsby... Loads of fans willing him to do well but patience is running out now.He is out of his depth tactically. This side should be top 6 not bottom 6.

Completely agree. Its also comically ironic that mickyferns actually seems to attend more Vale games than some of those that constantly (and tediously) bang on about him!

You’re both right. It is boring , and I’ll stop it. More important things to consider , like where are the next 3 pts coming from. Fair enough .

I say what I see and give credit where credit due if u read my posts but of course same as any forum it's purely my opinion. I started supporting Vale in the 80's and seen some decent Vale sides along with the lows, I have my own expectations of what is acceptable and going to a Grimsby side near the bottom of the table in league 4 and setting up to get a draw at best is not acceptable for me, I respect other people's views but will air my own.

It won’t go down well I know but Pope wasn’t good today. Neither was Kay. Clark was distraught at the end.

Aspin came to thank the fans and was called various names. Don’t blame him for losing it.

He's had this before. I don't know if anyone else remembers but when we lost 5-2 at Watford in 1996, and played abysmally, Aspo and some of the other players came over to thank the Vale fans and they weren't thanked in return. Not sure if he'll remember but it was the first time I'd seen the Vale fans turn on the players and it wasn't a pretty sight. Hope we don't see a repeat.

He's had this before. I don't know if anyone else remembers but when we lost 5-2 at Watford in 1996, and played abysmally, Aspo and some of the other players came over to thank the Vale fans and they weren't thanked in return. Not sure if he'll remember but it was the first time I'd seen the Vale fans turn on the players and it wasn't a pretty sight. Hope we don't see a repeat.

Was there, remember it, mentioned it over on PVO. Funny, because he's the last person I'd expect to react, he seems so contained and phlegmatic about stuff usually. That Watford game, he just kept on walking towards us, expression black as thunder.

Regardless of what fans think of Aspin the Manager, Aspin the player was a legend and one of the best defenders to wear the badge. I find it totally unacceptable for any "fan" to abuse him.

I'm sure he knows himself that things need to improve quickly and I for one hope he turns it around.

Archived