onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Pay Rise

Jacko51

There has been a lot of talk on here of players being given extended contracts. Can't disagree with any of it. One other person who certainly deserves an extended contract/pay rise is Max McLellan, the media man. He is doing a wonderful job with the website and Twitter. Some of his little videos are brilliant - I loved the post match one on Saturday in the corridor with the players all cheering Kanu as he come through.

Don't lose him, Norman.

Advert

There has been a lot of talk on here of players being given extended contracts. Can't disagree with any of it. One other person who certainly deserves an extended contract/pay rise is Max McLellan, the media man. He is doing a wonderful job with the website and Twitter. Some of his little videos are brilliant - I loved the post match one on Saturday in the corridor with the players all cheering Kanu as he come through.

Don't lose him, Norman.

Only said the same thing myself this morning,Max is a breath of fresh air,will he be contracted ? or is he salaried?

I would also like to echo these sentiments! He has been fantastic and I along with some good results on the pitch, has improved the feel good factor around the club.

I love the behind the scenes videos, especially the ones where the players return to the dressing room - they all seem buzzing to get a result for the club. As a fan it's wonderful to see this!

Don't lose him, Norman.

hes not on much money then?

hes part of a good team and the others deserve the credit also.

Social media has been excellent for some years now. I think Wildes was the first Vale employee to really understand and harness the power of it, culminating in that wonderful night vs Burton. Since then, we've had several top people in this area, and Max M and his team are the latest ones. I hope they stay and continues to show the "behind the scenes" of the rise of this team.

Debbie, who is the clubs sales and marketing manager is freelance, however, is a lifelong Vale fan and in the meetings, I have had with her she has been nothing short of excellent. I wouldn't worry too much about her not being directly employed by the club.

Don't lose him, Norman.

Was only speaking to both him and Matty Roper on twitter. I think Max is contracted to the club as head of media but Matty is voluntary and travels up from Coventry for every game as part of his media uni work. I think both deserve a full time contract as they have done wonders for the club behind the scenes and on match days. We havnt seen anything like this as vale fans and it would be a great shame to lose them both even if they are West Ham and Coventry fans respectively. We as fans need to push this subject through the Supporters Club and via social media and hooefully Smurf will recognise the good work they are doing to put the club out there...

Archived