onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

'proof' from the board

CharlieHarper

Advert

I've had enough, but I urge us to keep Port Vale on track whilst we get to the bottom of these recent developments.

There is no knight in shining armour. I'm hearing Chaudry's name being thrown in but this is desperate. He is long gone in my opinion.

These developments, if as they seem, leave the board's position untenable anyway, but let's not push the self destruct button and start forcing people out of the door tomorrow because the administrators will be going in the other way.

We need to back the team, back Adams, keep attendances at a level where our shot term future is guaranteed and hammer the board for change and answers through professional and proper manners.

Why don't the Supporter's Club demand a meeting with board members and major shareholders (ie NLV as RW's representative) and go through the media to pressurise their meeting goes ahead?

Let's get some real answers, but not harm our club any more!

When the Supporters Club Committee met with Mr Deakin and Mr Miller last week they produced evidence of the nil paid shares. Sjortly afterwards, said he would not meet with supporters implying they would all be drunk. The temperature rose and those two walked out. Mr Miller was intercepted and asked to comment on other information relating to the investment and he refused to say anything.

I'm not sure what useful purpose would be served by meeting them again.

I understand where you're coming from in your desire to support the team - I will be at Dagenham on Saturday - but as far as I'm concerned, the team will be best served by removing these characters whose enormous pay packets and perks are starving the squad of funds.

Naylor you were a great player and ambassador for midgets all across Crewe, but I disagree with you. Everyone who calls themselves a fan of Port Vale FC needs to stop walking through ****ing turnstiles and these *******s will soon be gone. It's the only way to ensure it and also promote damage limitation. The longer it goes on, the more they pay themselves and we lose!!!

I saw Naylor in thePotteries shopping centre on Monday, he looks like he could still do a job (especially at this level :D)

Like this one that clearly shows all our financial troubles are at an end thanks to Man Utd seeking to sort out their striker crisis?

What are the attached conditions then, needs to learn where the net is? I agree with the above, someone is obviously lying over this, black and white issue. Either Margit did know and sign and Hank is lying or she did not. In which case surely Miller and co will be getting a call from the boys in blue, or more scarily Hank's lawyers. Bit unchivalrous to reveal the ladies date of birth too.

As per the last few years then??

**** that. Vale fans have had enough.

I sense you are in the minority.

Perhaps a minority on this site when 95% = 495 fans.

But I suspect not on the terraces.

In real terms there are probably over 10,000 real fans in the city and they are the ones that count.

However the whole sorrys mess needs sorting out pronto!

BUT some reason has to come to the argument and a lot of truth needs to be told.

What exactly are they trying to prove here. They lied to shareholders and got voted on board by shares that were not paid for. What happens to blue sky shares now? DO they exists? If they aren't paying for them, are they allowed to keep them? If not then how can they be counted in the vote?

Peter Miller himself told a fan that the deal was never £5/8 million as well.

In real terms there are probably over 10,000 real fans in the city and they are the ones that count.

BUT some reason has to come to the argument and a lot of truth needs to be told.

It is because of fans like yourself and nippy naylor (focus on the football!), that Miller and deakin saw us as an easy mark.

As much as I think Miller & Deakin are possibly the lowest of the low, surely they are not that stupid to forge documents and put them on a public website, this would be suicide for them.

It also appears that the forms are not signed by either Hank or his wife but possibly Russell?

Have you not heard of opinion polls? That's when a sample gives a strong indication of the views of the majority.

OVF's last poll shows that of a sample of 500-plus Vale fans, over 93% did not have faith in the board. Even allowing for sample variation of say 10%, and that it is not the entire Vale fanbase, that still shows that a sample poll strongly indicates an overwheming dis-satisfaction with the board.

Just what would you say constitues a 'real fan' and what about PVO. That's a fans website and the folk who go on their are in agreement with what the folk say on here. Surely their opinions count for something.

Archived