onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

'proof' from the board

CharlieHarper

Advert

Jean I saw your quote in the Sentinel.

The frustrating thing is I think Port Vale is committing unnecessary suicide. The ingredients are there for us to run on a break even basis without the desperate need for investment.

I still believe in Micky Adams and I still believe this squad is good enough for at least a playoff spot. We have however shown some very poor form and an inability to deal with injuries. When we're winning though it puts an extra 1000+ on the gates and I really think some good form will be round the corner.

The handling of this blue sky matter by the board is suicidal, mainly because the repercussions are obvious, protests and boycotts again, spiraling the club in to the threat of administration.

Port Vale should not be a disaster club. If you think Port Vale is in threat of administration I urge you to get to the games and avoid it, don't boycott so the board can say 'I told you so'.

I'm sick to death of these embarrassments to our club and I'm going to seek answers from the board, but I will not advocate protesting or boycotting, I will not risk the potential harm on the club.

The frustrating thing is I think Port Vale is committing unnecessary suicide. The ingredients are there for us to run on a break even basis without the desperate need for investment.

I still believe in Micky Adams and I still believe this squad is good enough for at least a playoff spot. We have however shown some very poor form and an inability to deal with injuries. When we're winning though it puts an extra 1000+ on the gates and I really think some good form will be round the corner.

The handling of this blue sky matter by the board is suicidal, mainly because the repercussions are obvious, protests and boycotts again, spiraling the club in to the threat of administration.

Port Vale should not be a disaster club. If you think Port Vale is in threat of administration I urge you to get to the games and avoid it, don't boycott so the board can say 'I told you so'.

I'm sick to death of these embarrassments to our club and I'm going to seek answers from the board, but I will not advocate protesting or boycotting, I will not risk the potential harm on the club.

But you admit the behaviour of the likes of Glenn Oliver who helped let all this happen is shocking

So this form clearly shows that there was no promissory note for these shares - they were to be paid for in full. It says on the form. Yet we know that they were not paid for as JJJ points out above. So how could the shares be used in a vote when they had not been paid for and there was no documentation to promise payment in the future?

Can we also see the share application forms for Messrs Miller and Deakin please?

It even says not to send cash :laugh::laugh:

Thank goodness that your thoughts now represent about 0.1% of the fans.

Did the £150000 cheque bounce then or am I reading something wrongly?Did they not say the other week that they hadn't received the money from BS and also The SH 01 document on here showed 'nil paid'.Help!:unsure:

Deeper and deeper, what we have is an application form. I could fill one in for a £1m and copy it, it proves nothing. Mrs Hank probably intended to act for her husband, but then the investment was pulled. What we would all like to see is the bank account(s)

So your answer is still to ignore and focus on the football. It's this that will destroy the club. How far will you let them go before you think we should do anything?

Anyone can fill in bits of paper, scan and post on a website. (Hence my reservations over the "postal votes" for MA and PD.)

Who the dickens is "[email protected]" ?

Keep digging lads n lasses.

To produce these documents falsley would be fraud and a criminal offence.

Even these two are not that stupid so I suspect the must be real!

I've had enough, but I urge us to keep Port Vale on track whilst we get to the bottom of these recent developments.

There is no knight in shining armour. I'm hearing Chaudry's name being thrown in but this is desperate. He is long gone in my opinion.

These developments, if as they seem, leave the board's position untenable anyway, but let's not push the self destruct button and start forcing people out of the door tomorrow because the administrators will be going in the other way.

We need to back the team, back Adams, keep attendances at a level where our shot term future is guaranteed and hammer the board for change and answers through professional and proper manners.

Why don't the Supporter's Club demand a meeting with board members and major shareholders (ie NLV as RW's representative) and go through the media to pressurise their meeting goes ahead?

Let's get some real answers, but not harm our club any more!

Ami right in thinking those documents could have been knocked up by anyone. Surely anyone who knows how to copy and paste could make the football league document and also put any old squiggle at the bottom as a signature

Like this one that clearly shows all our financial troubles are at an end thanks to Man Utd seeking to sort out their striker crisis?

manu-letter.jpg

We need to back the team, back Adams, keep attendances at a level where our shot term future is guaranteed and hammer the board for change and answers through professional and proper manners.

As per the last few years then??

**** that. Vale fans have had enough.

I sense you are in the minority.

I've had enough, but I urge us to keep Port Vale on track whilst we get to the bottom of these recent developments.

There is no knight in shining armour. I'm hearing Chaudry's name being thrown in but this is desperate. He is long gone in my opinion.

These developments, if as they seem, leave the board's position untenable anyway, but let's not push the self destruct button and start forcing people out of the door tomorrow because the administrators will be going in the other way.

Why don't the Supporter's Club demand a meeting with board members and major shareholders (ie NLV as RW's representative) and go through the media to pressurise their meeting goes ahead?

Let's get some real answers, but not harm our club any more!

Naylor you were a great player and ambassador for midgets all across Crewe, but I disagree with you. Everyone who calls themselves a fan of Port Vale FC needs to stop walking through ****ing turnstiles and these *******s will soon be gone. It's the only way to ensure it and also promote damage limitation. The longer it goes on, the more they pay themselves and we lose!!!

Archived